Thread: Best cutter?

Jetskier02 is offline New Member

Best cutter?

What is the best cutter out there, I'm thinking of going for Clen or a test boost like Halo2, what do you think? Also, where is reputable, I realize this question is difficult to answer...?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best cutter?-update-body.jpg   Best cutter?-update-body2.jpg  

LiftedDuramax2007 is offline Associate Member
    A good diet

end thread/

matt77 is offline Member
    ARR is legit, click the link on the top right of the page. There clen is good stuff!! Diet is the most important but it looks like your BF is pretty low already so you must eat fairly well. A dry PH might be another option depending on your age and experience.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    diet and cardio. plus eca or clen .

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    ARR is legit, click the link on the top right of the page. There clen is good stuff!! Diet is the most important but it looks like your BF is pretty low already so you must eat fairly well. A dry PH might be another option depending on your age and experience.
    I agree......

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not a big fan of clen due to certain studies and the heart. I would look at a Lean Xtreme/TT33 stack. Its a 4 week stack and is working really good for me. I highly reccomemd it

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Thanks for the advice...i've been lookin into Liquid Clen though, and decided to try that, I just ordered it from ar-r . I'm looking fowardward to starting the cycle properly.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetskier02 View Post
    Thanks for the advice...i've been lookin into Liquid Clen though, and decided to try that, I just ordered it from ar-r. I'm looking fowardward to starting the cycle properly.
    if this is your first run with clen , run it like this :

days 1 - 3 - 40mcg

days 4 - 6 - 60mcg

days 7 - 9 - 80mcg

days 10 - 14 - 100mcg

Take the entire dose at the same time first thing in the am. You do not want to take this in the evening unless you want to stay up all night.

This is a beginners approach and could always be adjusted in the future.

good luck!

ALSO YOU MUST TAKE 3G OF TAURINE, DRINK TONS OF WATER, AND ADJUST YOUR CARDIO ACCORDINGLY DUE TO THE INCREASING H.R.

By the time you hit 80mcg you might need some benadryl to help you fall asleep....

Pops, thanks man, appreciate the help. That was the plan I was going for....glad to see im on the right track.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Jetskier02 not trying to flame, but it looks like you need to bulk before thinking about a cutter cycle......Bulk up for 12 weeks then after you bulk up cut down using clen during your PCT. Just my .02

Thread Information