Thread: Liver

edgarr is offline Member

Liver

I believe Milk Thistleis still the preferred liver support?? Is 1000mg per day still the norm? What if liver counts were already high would starting to take 1000mg per day help even while still on cycle or would cycle need to stop?

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr View Post
    What if liver counts were already high would starting to take 1000mg per day help even while still on cycle or would cycle need to stop?
    anyone, above what is I am really concerned with

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe that Milk Thistle just forces the liver to work harder. There are several great choices for liver support. I do not run them on cycle anymore. I run them post-cycle. I keep my orals low enough to keep my liver values and blood pressure in check. Keeping a moderate dose is MUCH safer than running a high dose of orals with a support.

Synthergine is highly praised in some places. I will be using Liver Longer after this cycle. Here are some things to look for which are known for liver support:

Liver Longer
    Synthergine
    Liv52
    NAC
    ALA

The support that I read most about when it comes to AAS is Liv52. Just keep your doses in moderation and you should be fine. No reason to run Halotestin for 8 weeks.... or like some heroes.... dbol at 70mg/ed for 8 weeks

matt77 is offline Member
    I agree, Id run milk thistle in PCT and run liv52 and NAC on cycle.

Thread Information