Thread: Jack3d

Micki is offline Associate Member

Deleted

Deleted
    Last edited by Micki; 03-22-2018 at 07:03 PM.

supermanfw is offline Associate Member
    yes but not as much as most products...but to be honest i prefer jack3d more than any other pre-workout supplement the only one that may come close is no-shotgun...but jack3d is the only supplement that really works on me ...and i pretty much immune to caffeine

I just snagged my first tub and may I say I am very pleased with the product. Great energy and pump has greatly intensified my work outs. I got the lemon lime flavor best tasting pwo drink ive ever had!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    i have used jacked and liked it while i was getting back in the swing of things, i do not use it anymore, but will run it during pct in my next cycle. The only thing i do not like about it is I feel like i am coming down off some rec. drug after.

arejay is offline Associate Member
    jack3d has been a staple to my training nowfor 6 months. i absolutely love the stuff. for those thatfeel the rec drug come down the fruit punch flavor doesnot have this as with the lemon lime. only pre that works for me. add to cycle and pumps go insane.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    I just snagged my first tub and may I say I am very pleased with the product. Great energy and pump has greatly intensified my work outs. I got the lemon lime flavor best tasting pwo drink ive ever had!
    I second that. It tastes exactly like lemonade

over812 is offline Junior Member
    I've used jack3d for the past year on and off and I like it better than the other NO products out there. I get a solid pump and feel more focused. I've tried both flavors and prefer the lemon/lime.

makod is offline Associate Member
    FYI there are 2-3 types of jacked. Original one was nuts!

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    jack3d has worked well when I was on it. Lemon flavour by far is the best choice.

gitngunz is offline New Member
    The fruit punch is not what I was expecting at all, more like coconut/pineapple, not bad but lemon lime is the way ta go

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gitngunz View Post
    The fruit punch is not what I was expecting at all, more like coconut/pineapple, not bad but lemon lime is the way ta go
    Yeah it's tropical fruit punch...not what I expected either. Lemon lime is the way to go!

(TLF) CHAMPION54 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gitngunz View Post
    Coconut is what I was thinking also!
    Lemon-Lime is way better tasting!

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    I review supps when they come up and try to find anything wrong with them that i possibly can. Jack3d is a pretty legit supp... not full of shit like most are on the market.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IM708 View Post
    I review supps when they come up and try to find anything wrong with them that i possibly can. Jack3d is a pretty legit supp... not full of shit like most are on the market.
    good to know...I trust your input.

rsnake21 is offline Junior Member
    took it today for the first time. had a great workout. dont know if its mind over matter but it worked so i love it.

Ryan121 is offline Associate Member

1mr

I have tried it...its ok...1mr is the best of the many I have tried...

zero317537 is offline New Member
    I use to exclusively take Jack3d on a regular basis. I did not have to much experience with pre-workout drinks and this one had great reviews. I liked Jack3d but it seemed to be not quite giving me the results I had hoped from a pre-workout powder. I tried just about every other one out there and finally found LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT. I was shocked by the results I was getting from ASGT. Not only was the energy great, but the stamina, strength and endurance were all unbelievable. I NEVER felt like this on Jack3d. The energy was great, but ASGT gave me so much more. I’m definitely an LG Sciences believer now! I’ll be recommending this to everyone I talk to about pre-workout powders.

Thread Information