bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member

weight gainer as meal replacement?

can i take half serving of ON serious mass as meal 1? im usually in a super rush in the morning but i would still like to get the calories in.
    thanks

bignoob is offline New Member
    I usually am in a rush in the mornings also. I make a protien shake. But, if that is all you have you will be hungry within an hour. So grab a couple bannanas, apple, something like that also.

matt77 is offline Member
    I would say not to. Gainers are full of crap carbs and like bignoob said you'll be hungry in no time. Fix up something the night before so you can microwave it and go. Whey with powdered oats would be a lot better option than using a gainer but not by much. As the saying goes breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

polly56 is offline Associate Member
    I'd say if your going to do it I'd throw some berries and fruit in there for the extra calories... I duno how ur weight gainer tastes but In the past I've thrown some oatmeal with my weight gainer and it tasted pretty good and is quick and easy to consume

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Wake up earlier bro. I start work at 7 but I wake up at 530 so I can make my breakfast in the morning. I make 12 eggs and toast and it takes about 15 mins to make and eat, and that's for over easy eggs. Scrambled will take even less time

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PC650 View Post
    Wake up earlier bro. I start work at 7 but I wake up at 530 so I can make my breakfast in the morning. I make 12 eggs and toast and it takes about 15 mins to make and eat, and that's for over easy eggs. Scrambled will take even less time
    sounds easy but i start at 7am also and have to leave by 430. 2 hours travel with no traffic. so just trying to save time but maybe i will start prparing 2 breakfast type mealt one for the way in and one when i get there.

thanks

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    You can make it your first meal, however have your second meal 2 hours later which will include your carbs and more protein.....

Thread Information