Thread: mdrol

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

mdrol

any websites to order mdrol? supplementwarehouse has some but not sure if its the same thing before the ban

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    M-Drol was put on the list because of some bad coverage of it......Too late to buy any....

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    wait are you saying that mdrol from supplement warehouse isnt legit or what? I ordered 2 bottles like 3 weeks ago and they both looked fine to me. I might have misunderstood your post however

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im saying since they took it off the market, why is it back? dif formula that doesn't do crap????

fattymcbutterpants is offline Senior Member
    no what i got was actual mdrol lol considering i ordered it from 2 different sites and it was the same from both so disregard that lol

tankboy112 is offline Associate Member
    ok now im confused.
    Does this mean that whats left on the market is the last of the mdrol or have they kept marketing it and just changed the compound?
    I will be pissed if the 3 bottles I ordered back in feb are crap.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    M-Drol was put on the list because of some bad coverage of it......Too late to buy any....
    I want to know when this happened? I can't find it anywhere that it was added to the banned list. Now it is discontinued just like ALL of CELs PH products are but I don't think it is banned. There are still to many sites selling it.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    That is why CEL stopped selling it........Those that are still selling are getting rid of their stock.....

tankboy112 is offline Associate Member
    so what you are saying is I should just go ahead and buy a case while i still can

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    That is why CEL stopped selling it........Those that are still selling are getting rid of their stock.....
    M-drol was not on the banned list that came out in Jan. or atleast it wasn't when I read the original document. Can you post the link with M-drol on it. I cant find a new list all I can still find is the original Jan list. I emailed a CEL rep a while back and he said that all CEL PHs will be gone when the current stock and raws run out but only 3 compounds were banned in the last ban. He said CEL is just getting out of the PH business. When a substance is banned all retailers must stop sales and dispose of the product according to federal guidelines and I still see M-drol forsale so Im confused

matt77 is offline Member
    Heres the link to the Jan ban that I have and i can't find M-drol on it.

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Re...00006480a62af8

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    M-drol is banned because of its ingredients, BUT, retailers can still sell their stock legally. As far as I know, C.E.L. did not change the recipe, they voluntarily pulled it from production. So, if you ordered it, it's most likly real. NOW, before you start a cycle, do your homework. YM

yourmom is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    Heres the link to the Jan ban that I have and i can't find M-drol on it.

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Re...00006480a62af8
    It's on there. Not by it's 'trade name', but rather it's 'active ingredients and classification'.

ps. good find on the list.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmom View Post
    It's on there. Not by it's 'trade name', but rather it's 'active ingredients and classification'.

ps. good find on the list.
    M-Drol nomanclature: 2a,17a Di Methyl Etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol

Well guys would someone please show me where it is in the document. I have read it 5 times now and can't find the nomanclature for M-drol referenced anywhere in all 8 pages. The only ones I can find are listed below, which are the ones that I have always thought were the ones on the list. And if M-drol is on there it can't legally be sold period. It states right in the regs that all substances listed must be disposed of using DEA guidelines.

boldione (androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione)

desoxymethyltestosterone (17[alpha]-methyl-5[alpha]-androst- <----------unless this is a version of M-drol but I thought this was P-plex??
    2-en-17[beta]-ol) (a.k.a., madol)

19-nor-4,9(10)-androstadienedione (estra-4,9(10)-diene-
    3,17-dione)
    Last edited by matt77; 03-09-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: typo

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    mdrol is not banned. only pplex and tren and bold products are banned. cel is just gonna stop making all of their prohormones

Amazon can get most ph's that have been discontinued... I can still find methadrol in some sites and i found that to be the strongest ph i ever used personally... Amazon just has a contract with a lot of distributors and can usually find good prices too. I have also found methadrol google searching for private sales, (people who buy cases as they get banned) and stuff like that.

"dirty d"

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2429 View Post
    mdrol is not banned. only pplex and tren and bold products are banned. cel is just gonna stop making all of their prohormones
    Thats what I keep saying but some still think its banned.

Its not on the banned list guys. The compounds that are on the list may still be forsale online from private sellers but becareful ordering that stuff it classifed as a steroid now and carries the same penalty as buy Test so pic your seller carefully.

Thread Information