Thread: Jack3d

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member

Jack3d

I was looking for a pre-work out supplement that would give me a bit of a pump and some good energy. I bought jack3d to give it a shot. Took 1 1/4 scoops pre-work out on Friday -- had a great work out, but couldn't focus for shit the rest of the day. I did not like the side effects. I thought I was pretty immune to high levels of caffeine, but this stuff kicked my ass.

Anyone know if No Shotgun has a bit less of a stimulant effect?

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    NO shotgun for me had a less of a stimulant effect. I liked jacked much much more than shotgun tho. Jacked is the only pre workout supp I will be using from now on, I did like the fact that shotgun had 20 grams of protein in it tho. I think the best thing to do would be to buy shotgun and see how you like it but it is, in my opinion less stimulant than jacked but effects are different from person to person..

futureArnold44 is offline New Member

pre workout

Hey guys,

Ive heard mixed reviews on Jack3d - some swear by it and others say it has no effect on them. I've been taking SuperPump250 for the past year or two. I haven't been cycling on/off - is this a big deal?

Haven't tried NO shotgun either, but have heard great things, including that it makes you itchy...any truth to this?

- Joe

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I tried jack3d didn't care for it, I stick with Superpump250 or NO shotgun

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by virk-- View Post
    NO shotgun for me had a less of a stimulant effect. I liked jacked much much more than shotgun tho. Jacked is the only pre workout supp I will be using from now on, I did like the fact that shotgun had 20 grams of protein in it tho. I think the best thing to do would be to buy shotgun and see how you like it but it is, in my opinion less stimulant than jacked but effects are different from person to person..
    how many scoops of jacked do you take?

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i take three scoops of jacked and i like it . no xplode is good.
    For some reason 2 caffine pills work to and alot cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by THE_DOME View Post
    i take three scoops of jacked and i like it . no xplode is good.
    For some reason 2 caffine pills work to and alot cheaper
    yeah I have taken up to 3 scoops as well but can't afford that. I now take one scoop and a 200mg caffeine pill...seems to do the job.

Yea I run 2 scoops right now and feel the need for a 3rd already lol. I love the stuff!

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    I have to say that no shotgun does absolutely nothing for me in terms of pumps and or energy, seems a lot of hype goin on with the label lol.

gymmonster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    I have to say that no shotgun does absolutely nothing for me in terms of pumps and or energy, seems a lot of hype goin on with the label lol.
    Thats wierd, no shotgun had me amped like crazy, l only used it a couple times though (samples) would see it losing the edge quickly.
    jacked is pretty sweet, l dont like that it has 1,3-Dimethylamylamine in it
    that stuff makes me crash after about 5-6 hrs, got it from nutraplanet by itself first time l took that stuff was insane its effects ware off after repeated use though and it sucks that jacked has it in it cause l try to stay off for a long time then take it again and it works like it first did.

virk-- is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by virk-- View Post
    I use to take 1-1.25 scoops with the old formula. With the new formula im taking 2 scoops but im not feeling the same as I did with the old formula. Might be giving white flood a try soon...

i wonder if it has to do with the fact that i live in canada. i know some american pre workout supplements have to be changed before released on the candian market due to certain ingredients. I also have a very good tolerance to stimulants. Right now for my pre workout i take 2 scoops of allmax muscle prime and one scoop of no shotgun. And its ok but nothing amazing lol . I need to get my hands on some jack3d. will that get across the border to me i wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by 2jz_calgary View Post
    i wonder if it has to do with the fact that i live in canada. i know some american pre workout supplements have to be changed before released on the candian market due to certain ingredients. I also have a very good tolerance to stimulants. Right now for my pre workout i take 2 scoops of allmax muscle prime and one scoop of no shotgun. And its ok but nothing amazing lol . I need to get my hands on some jack3d. will that get across the border to me i wonder.
    Jack3d is available in canada... just look around for it ull find it.

well where did you find it , if you did. Im pretty sure supplement source checks are ok haha

gitngunz is offline New Member
    I've tried superpump, black powder and used no xplode for a long time but nothing works like 2 scoops of jack3d for me, I hope the effects don't wear off, if so it'll b back to noxplode for em

i just ordered a few containers of jack3d. Bought it off ebay lol.

so choked my local guys stopped carrying it! Gotta switch over to 1MR anyone hear of it before?

Quote Originally Posted by feeldapump89 View Post
    so choked my local guys stopped carrying it! Gotta switch over to 1MR anyone hear of it before?
    I have heard of it and recently tried a sample of it. I think it's comparable to jacked.

rookie builder is offline Associate Member
    Jacked has no effect on me, I used NO Xplode before with good results, I'll be going back to that.

rocheey is offline Junior Member
    I used Jack3D for a few months, and I liked it - but intense. Then I tried NO Xplode, and while its not so intense, I can concentrate better on it, and there is less of a crash.

GS4
    GS4 is offline Junior Member
    I like Jack3d tons of energy, I had great workout using this stuff, I was taking 1 tiny scoop 30mins before workout.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    the best thing that worked for me was superpump 250, but havent tried Jack3d yet maybe i will lol

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    ive recently started using Austified, i think the stuff is amazing id look into it

Thread Information