NOSUPERMODEL is offline Member

Hdrol and Anavar

I am currently on a 6 week cycle of Hdrol(10 days in) and was wondering about adding some Anavar to the Hdrol. Was wanting to dose it at 80 mg a day for a 4 week cycle. Wondering if I should incorporate it into the end of the Hdrol cycle, or just start it after the 6 weeks. So maybe add in the Anavar in week 5 and 6 and then go another 2 weeks of straight Anavar. Or should I go the full six weeks of Hdrol and then run 4 weeks of Anavar alone. Just wanting some opinions.

Thanks

americanoak is offline Member
    from what ive read because both anavar and hdrol are methylated they put stress on the liver. Hdrol however, puts a lott more stress on it and it isnt recomended to run two compunds like that at the same time. I would def take some cycle support if you arent. If i were you, i would do the hdrol and then the var, but if i was old enough to run a real cycle (which im not yet) ide prolly run it with test and drop the var, unless you dont want any of the sides from the test, in that case var would be a better idea, except the gains wouldn't be as good.

here is a link to a very informative site on hdrol, it discusses this topic more in depth in here: found very informational thread on Hdrol

bigjoe30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by americanoak View Post
    from what ive read because both anavar and hdrol are methylated they put stress on the liver. Hdrol however, puts a lott more stress on it and it isnt recomended to run two compunds like that at the same time. I would def take some cycle support if you arent. If i were you, i would do the hdrol and then the var, but if i was old enough to run a real cycle (which im not yet) ide prolly run it with test and drop the var, unless you dont want any of the sides from the test, in that case var would be a better idea, except the gains wouldn't be as good.

here is a link to a very informative site on hdrol, it discusses this topic more in depth in here: found very informational thread on Hdrol
    always run test during a cycle

Thread Information