thebigjg is offline New Member

Help Supplements & Cutting & Diet

I am about to start spring cutting. What do you think?

I am just over 6 feet - 215lbs
    Workout 4-6 times a week

First thing in the morning I take 32mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine + 25-50mg winn (the idea behind the winn is to limit muscle loss on low cal diet etc)(?)

I do cardio almost every morning 5-7 times a week 45min light bike ride before I eat anything.

Then immediately after cardio I eat iso-protein + skim milk -about - 250cal 40g protein

Then I continue to eat approx every 2 hours 300cal till I reach approx 2500cal and 200-250g protein.

I do tend to continue eating later then I would like to get the cal and protein all in – right up to bed time ¿

Any opinions or ideas/changes?

Thanks

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Um, this needs some work.

-You're taking ECA wrong, 1:10:15 ratio, 3x daily
    -You don't need winny
    -You're diet needs work

Post up your complete diet during the day with times of meals, workout times, and macros of all the foods in the diet section.

Caffeine half/life approx -5 hours
    Ephedrine H/L - 3-6 hours
    And for me from experience I know it has a longer H/L - As today I can clearly feel the effect still 5hours later - My H/L is atleast 5hrs with the combination of both.

So if I take it 3 times a day starting at 9am + 5 hour increments - the caffeine and ephedrine would only be at its approx half-life at 12midnight - as I stated before at 5hr increments I can still clearly feel the affects.

I am open to 2 doses a day if needed – and even 3 when there is less effects on my body

I do like sleeping ¿

And as for the ratio I am actually taking 24mg,200mg (incorrectly entered) - no aspirin at this time as I have seen arguments in both directions

As for not needing winn I agree as I am currently not taking it. (It was an optional idea as it is said to create a leaner look and will help prevent the loss of muscle)

As for my diet I am confused why you believe it is so poor please elaborate?
    Last edited by thebigjg; 03-23-2010 at 05:57 PM.

Question

??? ¿ ???

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IM708 View Post
    Um, this needs some work.

-You're taking ECA wrong, 1:10:15 ratio, 3x daily
    -You don't need winny
    -You're diet needs work

Post up your complete diet during the day with times of meals, workout times, and macros of all the foods in the diet section.
    I agree about not needing winny. I have used it in the past to prevent muscle catobolism, but that was on extremely calorie reduced diets. How reduced are you at 2500 calories per day?

Only 500-800cal under currently

Im not sure how intense I should consider my workouts to be?

I am interested in doing a further reduced calorie diet as I have been having trouble hitting my numbers anyway but I did not want my bmr to drop due to too low calorie intake - not sure at what level that would happen at anyway?
    Last edited by thebigjg; 03-24-2010 at 08:51 PM.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    I am on my way to a nutrition degree and most dietitians believe that 1200-1500 calories a day is when your metabolism drastically slows down.

Thread Information