snowfox is offline Associate Member

Moon faced on creatine monohydrate?

Up to now I´ve only used CEE afraid of bloating on CM. Though I've heard and read that CM is a lot better. But does your face bloat as well or just the surrounding tissues around your muscles?

And since my daily job is heavy lifting all day, do I need more creatine or just the usual 5 gr?
    Last edited by snowfox; 04-10-2010 at 02:20 AM.

Anyone?

matt77 is offline Member
    5g is plenty but some people take more. Bloating on mono is really person dependent and diet related. Most people who have severe bloat also are the ones who don't drink 1.5 gals of water a day and eat enough salt for 2 people. Cut sodium and drink water to stop the bloat.

But do people also get moonfaced on CM?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Bloating means you have a shit diet plain and simple.

Oh d-bol bloats you, deca bloats you, creatine bloats you.

I use deca, dbol and creatine together at the same time and have veins running through my forearms, bi's, tri's, shoulders and chest.

I have never noticed bloating from any substance because I eat a clean diet year round, not loaded with bullshit and loads of sugar and drink gallons of water. Basically what EVERYONE should be doing regardless of what you are using.

If you are noticing moonface (LMAO) from a bit of creatine you have a piss poor diet guaranteed.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino View Post
    Bloating means you have a shit diet plain and simple.

Oh d-bol bloats you, deca bloats you, creatine bloats you.

I use deca, dbol and creatine together at the same time and have veins running through my forearms, bi's, tri's, shoulders and chest.

I have never noticed bloating from any substance because I eat a clean diet year round, not loaded with bullshit and loads of sugar and drink gallons of water. Basically what EVERYONE should be doing regardless of what you are using.

If you are noticing moonface (LMAO) from a bit of creatine you have a piss poor diet guaranteed.

fuk me c bino.....love that response LOL......listen to bino mate he knows what he is on about!

I always use CEE by the way and I don't have a bad diet. I just want to give CM a try and get some info before I actually buy the stuff. I get your point with water and diet and all, but we all know that.

My specific question was though...does all of your body, including your face retain water on CM if it does occur?

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    I have never bloated on mono....come to think of it I have only bloated once and like C Bino said it was diet related.

I am pretty sure if you bloat, it will include your face. Unless you are pregnant, then probably just your ankles.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by snowfox View Post
    I always use CEE by the way and I don't have a bad diet. I just want to give CM a try and get some info before I actually buy the stuff. I get your point with water and diet and all, but we all know that.

My specific question was though...does all of your body, including your face retain water on CM if it does occur?
    Yes everything will bloat if you have water retention. Of course obviously it will be evenly distributed and won't be too noticeable, unless your diet is really fvcked up.

BTW, CM > CEE

How about using beta-alaline with it. I've read somewhere that it works synergistic and that the beta-alaline reduces water retention and lactic acid.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    diet, diet, diet!!!!!!!!

trust me, Im sure we have all learned the hard way........

Thread Information