BigRob86 is offline New Member

Does this work????

SteroidCleanse???? anybody know about this???

matt77 is offline Member
    I've heard people say that they have heard of someone who used it that worked. But everyone knows how that kind of story goes. I would say they do not work at all. Its impossible to remove the esters from your blood sooner than how your body does it. I will say if anything like this works at all it may help remove the esters a day or two sooner than normal.

luckilly its a urine test... does that help me also>?

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Basically it's going to dilute your urine so that its concentration is so low it's undetechtable. It has I believe B-6 or one of the toher B vitamins in it to turn ur urine yellow and contain creatine so that level will be normal if it were to be tested.... This is assuming that this product is designed like all the other 'detox' formulas.

Quote Originally Posted by IM708 View Post
    Basically it's going to dilute your urine so that its concentration is so low it's undetechtable. It has I believe B-6 or one of the toher B vitamins in it to turn ur urine yellow and contain creatine so that level will be normal if it were to be tested.... This is assuming that this product is designed like all the other 'detox' formulas.

Thanks for this educated response, and if I have a test on May 2nd.. should I take the 5day cleanse leading up to the test date, or will completing the 5 day cleanse cycle a week prior to test make it less effective?
    ... thanks in advance for any help provided

Thread Information