Thread: troops :)

gmc25 is offline New Member

Question troops :)

evening troops

how we all doing?

i know this will be mind numbing to most of you

but being a regualar gym goer and new finess instructor i have come across stroids more and more and have finaly been given some anavar which i believe to b quite a weak anabolic steroid just to give it a try, i have nationals for badminton in a few weeks then the season finishes so im going to try after that

i take regualar shakes which have BCAA, whey isolate, Dextorse and creatine mono in it aswell as a few pro plus before sessions

i have 100 10mg tablets of the anavar and was thinking 2 weeks of 2 tablets a day 3 weeks of 3 tabs a day then last week of 1 tab a day just to ease myself off them!

can anyone help me, give me a beter insite to them, shoud i get my hands on another 2.5g for the cycle?

prity much clueless other than that lol

sorry if itswsted anyones time

cheers guys

Big_dean is offline Junior Member
    before people are going to help you put up stats wieght age body fat

aww dude thanks lol though i was just not getting a reply

2o years old

169lbs

5'11"

regular gym goer, maybe 3-5 times per week with 3 on court badminton sessions a week,

just looking to find out basic information about anavar

i.e when to take in relation to training and nontraining days and how many ill need for a 6 week cycle? and if theres anything i should get to mix with it
    any and all other information isalso appreciated

thanks again

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro, but you are 20 years old. Nobody is here is going to advise a young guy, who still has not reached his natural potential (5'11" 169lbs.) how to run gear, even if it is var. Var will shut you down, at this time in your life, you have assloads of test coursing thru your veins, why would shut that down.

At your height you should be able to get to at least 195-200lbs with a proper diet. You should not cycle until at least the age of 25. Your HPTA is still developing and you can do serious damage to it if you were to cycle now.

yeah dude your props right, afte looking into the HPTA stff seems kinda dangerous!
    thanks for the advice

is there anywhere on the sight for advice on nutrition and training, even though im a fitness instructor i always find it hard, near impossible, to make up my own training plan cause i have soooo many ideas in my head and want to impliment them all at the same time

cheers

CMonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gmc25 View Post
    yeah dude your props right, afte looking into the HPTA stff seems kinda dangerous!
    thanks for the advice

is there anywhere on the sight for advice on nutrition and training, even though im a fitness instructor i always find it hard, near impossible, to make up my own training plan cause i have soooo many ideas in my head and want to impliment them all at the same time

cheers
    Good choice bro, check out the diet forum here. The guys over there are great. Read all the stickies there and then post up your diet. They will help you out. Good Luck

Thread Information