Thread: Mdrol

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mdrol

2 weeks into mdrol. 3 caps daily. Sides are nosebleeds and extreme irritability, also body aches, not sure if that is from the weights on the gym tho. ANybody have these side???

matt77 is offline Member
    Blood pressure is high is why your having the nose bleeds. Double up on the hawthorn berry you are/should be taking. Celery seed extract will help upon consumption for BP. You should be taking lots of fish oil, joint supps, and vit C. The aches are from your joints drying out. M-drol is known for the joint pain.

RikFenix is offline New Member
    I'm almost 2 weeks in as well, have ran it before in the past as well. The irritability is common, just try to stay grounded and remember it's mostly in your head. That that all day today actually lol. As far as the joint pain, that may be your muscles strenghtening quicker than your tendons. Take loads of fish oil for imflammation, especially if you doing a lot more in the gym than you would otherwise.

Btw, how much do you weigh? I usually only cycle 2..

6' 195lb 12%bf. thnx fellas!

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    I'm just finishing out the second week of Mdrol and Im not seeing anything for gains. Im eating 5 meals a day and then add 2-3 shakes on top of that. I haven't seen any strength gains. I hope it picks up in week 3 or else I'm gunna be pissed off. I'm not having any nosebleeds, but I am irritable. Also my kidneys ache at times and I drink at least a gallon of water a day.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    I'm just finishing out the second week of Mdrol and Im not seeing anything for gains. Im eating 5 meals a day and then add 2-3 shakes on top of that. I haven't seen any strength gains. I hope it picks up in week 3 or else I'm gunna be pissed off. I'm not having any nosebleeds, but I am irritable. Also my kidneys ache at times and I drink at least a gallon of water a day.

DGL,

What brand of M-Drol are you taking? CEL? What is the batch number? There is a bad batch out there that I took and made NO GAINS!!!!! Let me know.

yeah it's CEL batch #52707

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    yeah it's CEL batch #52707

Yeah that is the same batch that I had that didn't give me any gains!!!!! I am about to use batch 52897....I will let you know how it goes.....

do you think it would be safe to run another form of the same compound for another 4 weeks?

I switched over to Iforce methadrol, I'll run it for another 3 weeks and if I'm feeling good still I will finish the bottle.

i got 3 batchs 52707, they are working fine for me

- GAL -->

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished an mdrol cycle 3 weeks ago. I experienced no sides. I was surprised because everyone was telling me the sides were gonna be bad. Any reason why?

and OP ivest in some AI cycle support. Its what i used before during and after my cycle.

rc_p90 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RikFenix View Post
    I'm almost 2 weeks in as well, have ran it before in the past as well. The irritability is common, just try to stay grounded and remember it's mostly in your head. That that all day today actually lol. As far as the joint pain, that may be your muscles strenghtening quicker than your tendons. Take loads of fish oil for imflammation, especially if you doing a lot more in the gym than you would otherwise.

Btw, how much do you weigh? I usually only cycle 2..
    I did three weeks of mdrol at 20/20/20. My gains started coming near the end of the second week. Strength went through the roof. I managed to gain 15lbs and so far ive kept 10 of them during my pct.

Its almost not even worth it though. I kinda wish I would have found my steroid sources before i started taking mdrol. =/

Thread Information