devster30 is offline New Member

Best PH to stack with Anavar...

I have 150 - 10mg Anavar , its all i could get, so im taking 40 mgs a day(and also low dose Test Cyp).....
    I am 10 days in and not feeling too much, I am getting a good pump, but not much else and feeling like adding to it. I have a bunch of PH's on hand and am wondering what might compliment it. Have been searching, but would love some current input....thanks. Im 38yo, 5'8" 175lbs 12 % BF....would like to get to 10% and add a couple pounds, def want to try and get harder.
    I have plenty of:
    Epistane
    X-Tren
    EQ-plex
    H-Drol
    Summer is coming and since i have all these PH's with expiration dates looming....lol......which one would compliment the Var to cut?....
    Thanks .......

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devster30 View Post
    I have 150 - 10mg Anavar , its all i could get, so im taking 40 mgs a day(and also low dose Test Cyp).....
    I am 10 days in and not feeling too much, I am getting a good pump, but not much else and feeling like adding to it. I have a bunch of PH's on hand and am wondering what might compliment it. Have been searching, but would love some current input....thanks. Im 38yo, 5'8" 175lbs 12 % BF....would like to get to 10% and add a couple pounds, def want to try and get harder.
    I have plenty of:
    Epistane
    X-Tren
    EQ-plex
    H-Drol
    Summer is coming and since i have all these PH's with expiration dates looming....lol......which one would compliment the Var to cut?....
    Thanks .......
    if you cannot run var at 60 or 80mg/day for 6-8 weeks then dont bother....jmo....

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by POPS View Post
    if you cannot run var at 60 or 80mg/day for 6-8 weeks then dont bother....jmo....
    This^^ its really just a waste. Save up the ones you have till you get some more.

devster30 is offline New Member
    ^^^^^^thanks.......thinking about this option....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by devster30 View Post
    I have plenty of:
    Epistane
    X-Tren
    EQ-plex
    H-Drol
    Thanks .......
    I would wait until you get more ANAVAR.
    I guess you could try one of your PH's solo,,but
    I wouldnt stack too many orals together.

Thread Information