no47 is offline Junior Member

Newb:bronchaid vs primatene???

planning on starting ec stack and wondered if there was any difference between bronchaid and primatene? Do they both consist of the same ingredients work the same etc???
    thanx 4 the info

matt77 is offline Member
    Primatine is made from ephedrine hydrochloride and Bronkaid is made from Ephedrine Sulfate. Primatine is slightly stronger per mg to mg than Bronkaid but its very minimial. Id go with Bronkaid because its cheaper around here.

no47 is offline Junior Member
    ok cool thanx man what do I do just go up 2 pharm counter and ask 4 it? Have I'd?thats it? And also the caffeine where would that be by the vitamins?? And 3rdly what do you think about the aspirin part? Necessary or not?

yerrr is offline New Member
    i like primatene, and no doz for caff. and ya go to the counter and you need to be 18 and they take your id down.

matt77 is offline Member
    As yerrr said just ask for it and show your ID. They log all ephedrine products but no worrys you can have up to 12 grams a month legally. For caffine you can use no-doz or you can order some caffine caps from a supp site. I would use the aspirin. A lot of people think that its just for blood pressure but it actually helps the effects of ephedrine last longer.

Thread Information