fayetteave is offline New Member

Need some good advice

I have been working out for about 8yrs now and I want to take something to put on some more weight and increase my strength. I have never taken any supps, so all ideas are welcome....was thinking about mass fx maximum strength.

matt77 is offline Member
    Well supplement wise I suggest just the basics. Creatine, BCAAs, Whey, and maybe Arginine. The next level up is Prohormones which requires a PCT just like injectable AAS. Do plenty of research before you jump into PHs because most of them are more toxic than injectables.

Thanks for the info. I have read tons of info on a huge number of supps and PH...I just picked up some mass fx today and I have been drinking whey protein after my workouts for a while now. I workout 2hrs a day 5 or 6 days a week, so hopefully I will see some decent results from the mass fx. Anybody else with any ideas...

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    x2 on what matt said with emphasis on creatine also always have diet in check and if your working out 2 hrs a day 5-6 days a week that sounds like a little much.

Well I know creatine is legal, so I hope its ok to ask what you think the best creatine out there is...also if any1 has tried mass fx maximum strength, I would love to know what u thought about it, its made by anabolic extreme

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    i would give creapure a try.

matt77 is offline Member
    Don't go and spend a lot of money on creatine products that claim to make you huge because of there marketing hype. Creatine Mono is the best by far, its very cheap and theres many brands to choose from. I use Dymatize or Nutrabio most of the time.

Thanks alot for the info...I am still looking for anybody who has taken the Mass fx maximum strength and what their thoughts are on the product

Bump for mass fx info or reviews

Thread Information