jbk
    jbk is offline New Member

while ECA, would it maybe be smarter doing AM cardio before consuming stack?

Ive been told that eca before morning cardio and meal is a good time to take it but what about after the morning cardio? wouldnt it be safer and more secure for the heart not to put more stress on it while its working up with a eca?

is there any benefits to fat loss when doing daily cardio in the am with a stack in the body?

SHANE704 is offline Junior Member
    yes i would say wait til after cardio to take it...the main way the eca stack works is by elevating your heart rate while at rest, decreasing appetite, and increasing your core temp to burn more calories. I dont see it being more effective by taking it before am cardio. jus keep doing your empty stomach cardio and take the eca with your first meal

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I always liked to take eca stack or clen or albuterol before the am cardio session. Burns more fat and it energizes me for a more productive workout.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    I've always takin my EC before i brush my teeth or even put on shorts to do my cardio, this way it will start to activate in my body an when i get half way into my cardio im feeling the energy from the caffeine and im burning more cals during my cardio.

jbk
    jbk is offline New Member
    so scientifically, you burn more fat while doin cardio on the eca?

SHANE704 is offline Junior Member
    just depends on the individual i guess...my heart rate was way too high when i took it before workin out

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbk;5155***
    so scientifically, you burn more fat while doin cardio on the eca?
    Yes.

Cardio + ECA will always produce better weight-loss results then just cardio.

Take it in the AM, that stimulant stack will get you up and ready to workout verrry quickly..

-VM

Thread Information