joecrx is offline Associate Member

Arrow Creatine question?

Is it ok to mix my creatine with my morning oatmeal, or afternoon shake? Or is it better with just water or juice? What do you guys recommend, and at what times in the day?

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    i like to use it before jogging in the morning on an empty stomach and or pre workout. I dont see why you cant put it in oatmeal but that sounds kindof gross lol

wheelkicktotheface2 is offline New Member

Wink studys show that

it honestly doesnt matter what time you take .... before /during / after workout makes no difference its maintaning the level in your body you should be concerned with take it every day and dont skip days. drink atleast a gallon of water per day. minimum!

matt77 is offline Member
    Becareful putting it in hot food and liquids unless you drink it with 30 minutes or so. Creatine loses it punch when exposed to heat or left in liquid too long. Thats why all those liquid creatine drinks do not work.

RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelkicktotheface2 View Post
    it honestly doesnt matter what time you take .... before /during / after workout makes no difference its maintaning the level in your body you should be concerned with take it every day and dont skip days. drink atleast a gallon of water per day. minimum!
    +1 - Creatine and creatinine levels will only increase with daily intake. Doesnt matter when you take it.

joecrx is offline Associate Member
    Thanks a bunch guys.

Thread Information