AdamBurton is offline New Member

Smile Starting out on d-bol!!

Hey my names Adam im 17 "18 in may" im 6'4 and have been traing for 3 years i started at 11.5 stone im now 15,3, i was recently given dianobol to try and was wondering what you lot have to sey ? iv had all the big branded suppelments but steroids is 1 im new to. any pos feed back would be very gratefull

Regards Adam.

mysacrifice is offline New Member
    dude, wait for the comments comming in that you're too young lol., id advise you to wait too cause of the natural test you have running roun you'r body due to your age but i also have a few mates who started on d-bols at 19, been on them for around 7-8 weeks and they all look prity huge, bloated but huge lol and most have a shocking diet, and no real idea behind a solid cycle, if u could sort together a half way decent diet and a constructed cycle then you could get some better results but then again id still say wait at least a few years!!!

thanx matey hmmm to young bit of a bummer :/ i dont want to cause my self any health problems but what would happen if i tryed them now for 7 -8 weeks like your mates did ? what kinda diet would i have to stick to and whats a cycle like ? thanx

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    First off Dbol is a steroid and you posted this in the supplement section. Secondly if you use the search button and type in dbol, you will find a bunch of threads dealing with dbol. Look for ones that say dbol only. Reading these threads will give you a better understanding of why a dbol only cycle isn't worth it. The first reason they aren't worth it is because of your health and secondly because it is a waste of time and money.

sorry like i am new yano lol id rather just get told one here what there all about rather than looking for sumthin that i dont even know were it is dbol does what exectly ?

comments?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Starting out on d-bol!!-sp_a0094-1.jpg  

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamBurton View Post
    sorry like i am new yano lol id rather just get told one here what there all about rather than looking for sumthin that i dont even know were it is dbol does what exectly ?
    Do some leg work mate search for your own info and as you were told you are to young

leg work how come lol i train legs already lol once a week like n yeah fair enough lol ill giv it a miss then lol

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamBurton View Post
    comments?
    If that is your picture the last thing you need is steroids , and I highly doubt you are 19.

TEST P is offline New Member
    dude no offence but he already said that he is 17 read de topic first

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST P View Post
    dude no offence but he already said that he is 17 read de topic first
    Sorry I got him confused with another moron who wanted to start steroids at too young of an age. Wrong thread.

Thread Information