Thread: Prohomone Gurus

edgarr is offline Member

Prohomone Gurus

Does anyone know this. I bought it awhile back and was going to stack it with Superdrol but didn't. Well I started taking 3 pills a day about 3 weeks ago along with my injectable TEST C @ 200mg per week. My blood work from two weeks ago showed my TEST levels at 1300!!! Would this compound give a high/false reading like that?

17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone 2mg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00001-20100426-0633.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	713.9 KB 
ID:	106912

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarr View Post
    Does anyone know this. I bought it awhile back and was going to stack it with Superdrol but didn't. Well I started taking 3 pills a day about 3 weeks ago along with my injectable TEST C @ 200mg per week. My blood work from two weeks ago showed my TEST levels at 1300!!! Would this compound give a high/false reading like that?

17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone 2mg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00001-20100426-0633.jpg 
Views:	194 
Size:	713.9 KB 
ID:	106912
    No it is the TEST C that is giving that reading!!!!! Not the PH....

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    No it is the TEST C that is giving that reading!!!!! Not the PH....
    At 200mg a week? I have been on HRT and have never had those numbers.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    At 200mg a week? I have been on HRT and have never had those numbers.
    Males rarely naturally produce more than 70mg a week of test. And you are taking 200mg, and you body is probably still trickling some out of its own as well. Of course it will be elevated

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Males rarely naturally produce more than 70mg a week of test. And you are taking 200mg, and you body is probably still trickling some out of its own as well. Of course it will be elevated
    Thank you.....No PH out there is going to give you those levels.....everyone would be taking them if they did......

edgarr is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    I have been on HRT for some time, that is the reason for the 200mg a week. I have never seen those levels! I wil re test in two weeks after stopping the PH

FunkLord is offline Junior Member
    I have been on HRT for some time, that is the reason for the 200mg a week. I have never seen those levels! I wil re test in two weeks after stopping the PH
    200mg/week is pretty much the top end of HRT. I would expect peaks over 1300.

You have to remember that with a 10 day half life and once a week injections, there is going to be a big difference between the peaks and valleys of your testosterone levels . The idea is to try to stay within the "normal range" as much as possible without having to poke yourself 100s of times a year. If your tests before were while your levels were in a valley, and this time it was at a peak, that would explain the difference in results.

Also, your body isn't a machine, the 10 days half life doesn't always go like clockwork. There are more variables, so even if the injections and tests were all on the same days as usual, there could still be a difference in the timing for the peaks and valleys.

Thread Information