LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

H-Drol & Propadrol Stack

Okay guys, I've finally decided I'm going to run another PH cycle. It's been almost two months since my last so it's about time for another.

H-Drol - 50, 50, 50, 50
    Propadrol - 120, 120, 120, 120

My support supps will be Cycle Assist at 8 caps a day and post cycle. I'm also going to be picking up some Tamox for afterwards as well. I'm currently 5'10", 183-185 lbs. (give or take on the time of day), around 10 or less bf (haven't gotten it measured in awhile). I just want dry lean gains that I'll keep, not hoping to gain a huge amount of muscle, just a decent amount. The reason I have the H-drol at only 50 is because I don't feel like dishing out more money for another bottle, paychecks tight and I'm lucky to get this.

Hm... I'd like your guys opinion... Should I cut down the dosage for the Prop for a few weeks so I can extend it to 6 weeks (2 weeks after the H-Drol ends) Or keep it as is... The dosage is the max people have recommended for the Propadrol, however I have used PH's before (P-Plex & M-Drol).

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LawMan you should take your question to the question & answer section.I have,nt got enough experince with steriods to give you an opinion I not trying to be an arse or anything like that but as you know most of the vets are in that section with all the answers

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion62 View Post
    LawMan you should take your question to the question & answer section.I have,nt got enough experince with steriods to give you an opinion I not trying to be an arse or anything like that but as you know most of the vets are in that section with all the answers
    Q & A's for what though? This isn't gear... Closest thing I found was Q & A's for AR-R products which they are not (minus Tamox which is not in question). These are supplements, created by CEL and EST... This should be the correct forum for supplements right?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=6558487

Pretty mild and non methylated, should be fine from what I read.

scorpion62 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018 View Post
    Q & A's for what though? This isn't gear... Closest thing I found was Q & A's for AR-R products which they are not (minus Tamox which is not in question). These are supplements, created by CEL and EST... This should be the correct forum for supplements right?
    Sorry mate read it wrong

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=6558487

Pretty mild and non methylated, should be fine from what I read.
    From what I understand the H-drol is methylated, albeit mild, and the Propadrol is of course not... Hm, well, looks like I'm not gonna get as much input as I would have liked, thanks anyways... And np Scorpion, it's all good.

From what I understand the H-drol is methylated, albeit mild, and the Propadrol is of course not... Hm, well, looks like I'm not gonna get as much input as I would have liked, thanks anyways... And np Scorpion, it's all good.
    It sounds like a good stack.

Propodrol is not very popular and not a lot have used it so the input is what it is.

It sounds like a good stack.

Propodrol is not very popular and not a lot have used it so the input is what it is.
    Now why is it not very popular? I've read several logs that taken even as low as 60 mgs ed gave people great results (6-10 lbs.)... I'm bumping it up cause it won't be my first prohormone use, but I haven't come across any "legit" logs that say anything negative.

Now why is it not very popular? I've read several logs that taken even as low as 60 mgs ed gave people great results (6-10 lbs.)... I'm bumping it up cause it won't be my first prohormone use, but I haven't come across any "legit" logs that say anything negative.
    Don't know.

I have read some good things about it too, but for some reason it never really gained much of a following at least around here.

Honestly I have never even heard of it mentioned until you brought it up.

It is mostly H-drol/m-drol/tren etc but prop is just not that widely used in a lot of circles.

I will admit you have peaked my interest, always looking for good pro hormones that are not methylated to stack with others.

Don't know.

I have read some good things about it too, but for some reason it never really gained much of a following at least around here.

Honestly I have never even heard of it mentioned until you brought it up.

It is mostly H-drol/m-drol/tren etc but prop is just not that widely used in a lot of circles.

I will admit you have peaked my interest, always looking for good pro hormones that are not methylated to stack with others.
    Well I'll do my best to keep you all updated, it should be here in a day or two... I am taking leave in about a week and a half (back to sunny San Diego, yay!!!). But I'll have access to a gym daily and plenty of food so I'm not worried in the least bit, but I'll get on the comp as much as I can.

- GAL -->

Why only 50mg of H-drol?

75mg is the sweet spot for most and it is not like it is harsh or anything.

Why only 50mg of H-drol?

75mg is the sweet spot for most and it is not like it is harsh or anything.
    Only doing 50 mg cause I have only one bottle and not really the funds to purchase another. I'm already feeling the stuff a little, today was an off day (besides abs and calves) and our gym at the fire station isn't very friendly to either of those but I did what I could.

StangLaw is offline Junior Member
    Hey LawMan018 I will be running the same thing soon, very interested to see how it works for you. I got the clomi/tamox combo for pct.

So I took my stuff this morning and went to the gym... Now, when I started the scale jumped between 181 and 182, this morning it was a solid 186 and I was wearing what I usually wear nothing different. My diet's the same, everythings the same except for my cycle so... It seems a little too high for this early on but who knows, it gave me a huge ego boost. Workout ended u being terrible though (maybe it was something I ate from the night before) had to cut it early but I'm feeling better and going back later to finish legs and do shoulders so I'll update it then.

- GAL -->

I did Hdrol alone this winter and gained weight almost every other day for the first month. Every time I hopped on I was heavier. Typically my weight stays right where it is at when i am not on anything no matter what I do.

Added Tren in for the last 3 weeks and went from 187 to a peak of 212. Was at 201 before I added the tren after 3 weeks.

Settled back at 202 with a weak PCT.

I did Hdrol alone this winter and gained weight almost every other day for the first month. Every time I hopped on I was heavier. Typically my weight stays right where it is at when i am not on anything no matter what I do.

Added Tren in for the last 3 weeks and went from 187 to a peak of 212. Was at 201 before I added the tren after 3 weeks.

Settled back at 202 with a weak PCT.
    Damn man... That's amazing, I hope I have some similar results.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    didnt you just say you were taking a break?
    Giving My Body a Break

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    didnt you just say you were taking a break?
    Giving My Body a Break
    Haha yah... But then after researching "other" things to take I kept coming across different prohormones and it got me excited about them again. This time I decided to go with a milder stack but I'm still getting great results.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    You need to take a break. IMO, good rule of thumb to follow is two oral cycles a year and no more. methylated orals put your liver through a beating, it isn't smart to push your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    You need to take a break. IMO, good rule of thumb to follow is two oral cycles a year and no more. methylated orals put your liver through a beating, it isn't smart to push your luck.
    I wait two months (at least) inbetween I'm pretty sure I'm good to go. Not to mention my dosage for current cycle is low for a methylated oral, and the other one isn't even methylated.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Their is proof now that non methylated prohormones are just as taxing on your liver. I'll see if I can find the info for you. Just be careful man.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    Their is proof now that non methylated prohormones are just as taxing on your liver. I'll see if I can find the info for you. Just be careful man.
    Oh great, more good news, haha. I haven't felt any soreness or aches of any kind and I'm about a week into it. Been drinking plenty of water too so hopefully that helps. On another note I'm 187 but had a horrible leg day today. Back was aching and tired out on last set of squats... I'm thinking my back day is too taxing on my lower back so I'm going to tone it down a bit and see if that helps.

Oh great, more good news, haha. I haven't felt any soreness or aches of any kind and I'm about a week into it. Been drinking plenty of water too so hopefully that helps. On another note I'm 187 but had a horrible leg day today. Back was aching and tired out on last set of squats... I'm thinking my back day is too taxing on my lower back so I'm going to tone it down a bit and see if that helps.
    Very hard to keep the legs on track during a PH cycle with the back pumps.

One thing I am not looking forward to again, man they are unreal and can come up anytime.

That lower back pain is KILLER!

Very hard to keep the legs on track during a PH cycle with the back pumps.

One thing I am not looking forward to again, man they are unreal and can come up anytime.

That lower back pain is KILLER!
    Is that what that is? I've never really gotten it before with my previous ones... Shit is killer...

Is that what that is? I've never really gotten it before with my previous ones... Shit is killer...
    There are going to be times when you feel like you literally can't move, it is that bad. Your entire lower back just locks up.

Keep the taurine handy, that helps.

There are going to be times when you feel like you literally can't move, it is that bad. Your entire lower back just locks up.

Keep the taurine handy, that helps.
    Alright cool I'll try and pick some up. Okay, well... I'm back in SD, unfroze my membership at 24 hr for the duration of my leave. Still feeling great working out, did chest and bi's yesterday and had an amazing workout. Busted through some plateau's which I'm pretty excited about. Didn't get a chance to check my weight but I'm feeling heavier and everyone I know is pretty impressed too. My only complaint is the gym's temperature... I could of sworn it was like 80 degrees in there and I was sweating like a pig, haha.

holmes215 is offline New Member
    that lower back pain on H-drol is awful. I remember having to run miles for baseball season and my back would be so tight Id have to stop at each mile and stretch for 5 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by holmes215 View Post
    that lower back pain on H-drol is awful. I remember having to run miles for baseball season and my back would be so tight Id have to stop at each mile and stretch for 5 mins.
    Yep, any type of physical activity that uses your back you better pray.

UCFknight is offline New Member
    is the cycle assist the only thing you ran for support supplements?

Quote Originally Posted by UCFknight View Post
    is the cycle assist the only thing you ran for support supplements?
    It was, I'd take four in the morning four at night. I sadly had to cut it short... I was on leave in San Diego and as much as I love bodybuilding I hadn't seen home in over a year. My cycle was about 2 and a half weeks long before i ended it. I didn't do any PCT as I don't believe after 2 weeks my body would have shut down. I kept using the Cycle Assist afterward however and never felt any side effects or coming down of any sort. I gained about 8 lbs. and kept it.

• Thread Information