crazypat123 is offline Associate Member

Ephedrine + Caffeine

hey guys, im looking to cut as quick as possible.
    so any advice is appreciated

my stats are

weight: 179
    BF aprox 16-18%
    height 6 foot
    age 18

the guy at the local supplement store recommended i take 1 200mg caffeine pill and take 2-3 8mg ephedrine pills does this sound correct? he said this would make me sweat allot and i will cut really fast. he told me i shouldnt risk getting stomach problems with the aspirin but that if my blood pressure is high to use it.

jypoll is offline Member
    take ephedrine caffeine asprin three times a day in 1:10:15 ratio so like 2-3ephedrine 200mg caffeine and 1 asprin 3xday, but most importantly diet and excercise otherwise nothing will happen, and dont take the eca within 5 hours of sleep

LunchEater is offline New Member
    diet is still key with an ec stack. I have used it and loved it.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    diet, cardio, and I would go with clen /albuterol or t3, low dose thermogenic.

Jasmine Adams is offline New Member
    I know that ephedrine is still available but I hope you know that there is a ban on this herb because of its side effects. Here’s an excerpt from the FDA:

“There is strong evidence that ephedra is associated with an increased risk of side effects, possibly even fatal ones. There is no evidence that ephedra products enhance athletic performance. There is little evidence of any benefit except for short-term weight loss. Taken together, the FDA recommends that consumers immediately stop using dietary supplements containing ephedra or ephedrine alkaloids.

While respecting the traditional uses of herbal medicines, their long history of use, and their potential health benefits, NCCAM believes that ephedra poses unique public health risks that warrant the FDA's actions to prohibit the sale of ephedra-containing dietary supplements.” (http://nccam.nih.gov/news/alerts/eph...advisory.htm)”

In the light of this information, you might want to try green tea, instead. Green tea helps to burn calories faster but has no known side effects. I take this in the form of a cocoa tea (CocoPure) because I don’t like the taste of green tea. Plus, cocoa tea also contains resveratrol which is great for athletic endurance and stamina.

countrybhoy is offline Associate Member
    does eca not carry a risk of heart failure ?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    ECA stack is good but clen /t3 stack is better.

Thread Information