BCG
    BCG is offline New Member

Looking for Spawn dose suggestions

5'3"
    155 LBS (about 15 over)
    Military, so I work out often
    Deployed, So I have a chance to dedicate more time to weights and less to cardio.

I purchased from an auction site, spawn 90 capsules.

I have
    milk thystle to take during for liver health

PCT
    Nolvadex 20MG x 100 Tablets

My quesions are.
    because of my small frame, do I go for the 3 Spawn per day and go for 4 weeks, or do i go for 2 per day and go for 6 weeks?

Do I dose the milk thystle by the recommended dose?

and Nolvadex i read someone after a 4 week cycle did:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Looking for suggestions. Thanks to all that reply

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BCG View Post
    5'3"
    155 LBS (about 15 over)
    Military, so I work out often
    Deployed, So I have a chance to dedicate more time to weights and less to cardio.

I purchased from an auction site, spawn 90 capsules.

I have
    milk thystle to take during for liver health

PCT
    Nolvadex 20MG x 100 Tablets

My quesions are.
    because of my small frame, do I go for the 3 Spawn per day and go for 4 weeks, or do i go for 2 per day and go for 6 weeks?

Do I dose the milk thystle by the recommended dose?

and Nolvadex i read someone after a 4 week cycle did:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Looking for suggestions. Thanks to all that reply
    I am guessing this is your first PH cycle, if it is I would not recommend Spawn right out of the gate. But I am also guessing your mind is made up as it is with many that post here.

2 caps will be plenty, for 4 weeks. You can take it for 6 weeks if you like playing with fire. I would not run it for more than 4.

Milk thistle is good but you need a comprehensive Cycle support supplement that has additional things if you are going to take Spawn. Cycle Assist is good.

For PCT you need Clomid (100/100/50/50) with the Nolva.

BCG
    Thank you for the reply.

I have used andro and norandro suppliments back in the day

and M1T

it's been a while, so I thought I'd give spawn a try. Fortunately I read and learned a little more this time and got items to go with it. Before I just ran PH with protein, lol.. and lucky for me there were no "noticeable" side effects.

I will def go with the 2 a day suggestion. As I think about 3 may be a waste.

and I will look into cycle assist. Got the thistle cuz it was on the shelf here.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Go with 3 caps a day for 4 weeks. Do not run for more than 4 weeks. You will gain more from spawn if you run it for 4 weeks. Also for PCT you need to add Clomid in the mix.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Go with 3 caps a day for 4 weeks. Do not run for more than 4 weeks. You will gain more from spawn if you run it for 4 weeks. Also for PCT you need to add Clomid in the mix.
    exactly!!!!!

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    to each his own on pct choice. i use tamoxifen and it works just fine. I have blood work results to back it up as well.

imo, nolva split 20/20/20/20

BCG

Thank you everyone for the info. I went with the 3 caps a day. Strength improved quite a bit throughout. No noticeable side affects at all during the 4 weeks.

In the weeks after I noticed pimples more on my arms and upper back, but not too bad.

I went with Nolvadex , 40/40/20/20 (still a week to go)

and

Anabolic X PCT and MassFX

Have lost a little strength i know because I keep a good log. But i'm sayin a little as in I could do 12 reps of a weight and I went down to 8-10. So not a big loss to me, and i'll get it back.

I've used prohormones when i was younger and liked the effects. I'd get into the real stuff if I ever knew where to look.

Currently deployed, so spawn in a pill form was easy to order... 9 more months to go. Will do another cycle of something later.

Again, thanks for the replies.

Thread Information