Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member

M-Drol and Tren cycle

After going back and forth about 8 times figuring out what I wanted to do next, I finally settled on a M-drol and tren stack.

I already have both on hand and I can spend money on a lot of support supplements/PCT/food to make sure everything is right. PCT is in the mail it will be here Wed.

Going to run 20/60 all the way through 4 weeks, might up the tren to 90 if the sides don't get too bad. Only side from the tren last time was a bunch of headaches so we will see how it goes.

All necessary support supplements will be used, and a very aggressive PCT is in line. After reading some of the sticky it looks like it will be clomid and aromasin along with the other standard stuff.

Liv 52, extra milk thistle, cycle assist, mulit vitamin etc etc.. during the cycle.

I know it was recommended to go 25mg of aromasin but man that stuff is ridiculously expensive! I am going to go with 12.5 instead, I read elsewhere that it is effective at very low levels down to 2.5mg in some cases. I have read a lot of logs and hardly anyone uses it anyway.

Feb 1st this year I was at 187, went tren/hdrol got it up to 212 by mid March March and now hovering around 200. Ran a weak PCT in hindsight and think I could have kept more if I did it right. Goal is to get to 220, probably won't happen but I am going to try.

Any insight would be appreciated, going to start Sunday after I get one last night out on Sat over with.

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Both are very harsh to your liver..Run it like this:

Mdrol: 30/30/30/30
    Tren : 0/0/90/90/90/90

This will give you the best gains...Eat Eat Eat....Feed the Tren......Get some joint support sups, Mdrol and Tren dry your joints out something bad.....

Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Both are very harsh to your liver..Run it like this:

Mdrol: 30/30/30/30
    Tren : 0/0/90/90/90/90

This will give you the best gains...Eat Eat Eat....Feed the Tren......Get some joint support sups, Mdrol and Tren dry your joints out something bad.....
    No way I am running 30/90 too much. If I have zero sides by the las 10 days maybe, but I don't want to push my luck. Don't know if I want to run the tren past 4 weeks either, the downstairs side effects are ridiculous.

I have heard about the joint stuff but never really had it on other PH cycle, we will see how it goes and I will get some joint support if I need it.

The freezer is fully stocked with precooked stuff for the entire month, I will be getting plenty of good nutrition. I think that is the reason I gained so much from the H-drol and tren last time I never missed a meal and was getting 300+ grams of quality protein and carbs a day.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    dude 90 isn't to much for tren . im running it at 120mg ed and its awesome. also stacking it with 11-sterone (11 oxo clone) reason for this is on tren you get what i call "tren dick" if you have a gf she aint gonna be enjoying your steroid usage.. i find that stacking 11-sterone is a very good compound to keep your libido pumping and mind clear. as i think tren gives me slight depression. see how you go but you might want to invest in some 11 oxo or something like m1t, or 4ad. otherwise expect a limp dick..

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn... View Post
    dude 90 isn't to much for tren. im running it at 120mg ed and its awesome. also stacking it with 11-sterone (11 oxo clone) reason for this is on tren you get what i call "tren dick" if you have a gf she aint gonna be enjoying your steroid usage.. i find that stacking 11-sterone is a very good compound to keep your libido pumping and mind clear. as i think tren gives me slight depression. see how you go but you might want to invest in some 11 oxo or something like m1t, or 4ad. otherwise expect a limp dick..
    I ran the Tren at 90 with the H-drol, but with the Mdrol I don't know if I want to run that much. Maybe I will once I get into it we will see I just want to be careful with how strong the Mdrol is.

Don't know to much about the 11-sterone, I see CEL makes it maybe I will add it in. Is it really effective enough to take that side away from the Tren??

Only sides I get from the tren are headaches and libido tanking, no depression or anything.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    The prohormone "tren " raises my prolactin to very high levels is what I found through blood tests and blood tests I have seen. Maybe try some caber, or something OTC to combat it. I haven had a chance to test it myself yet.

High prolactin levels kills the libido in men if you didnt know

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    The prohormone "tren " raises my prolactin to very high levels is what I found through blood tests and blood tests I have seen. Maybe try some caber, or something OTC to combat it. I haven had a chance to test it myself yet.

High prolactin levels kills the libido in men if you didnt know
    Whatt he hell is "caber"?

Just started yesterday, going with 2 weeks of Tren at 90 and then going to add in the M-drol from weeks 3-6.

204lbs right now. (Usually I am hovering around 198-200 so that is a pretty high weight for me to start not on anything)

Monday - Back/biceps
    Tues -Legs
    Weds- haven't decided if I am going to work out tonight.

Trying to step up the cardio at the end of my workouts so will be interesting to see if I can still pack on a lot of weight. Not really going for that this time just lean mass.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-13-2010 at 12:46 AM.

Day 2 203.5 lbs 90mg tren

Hit the shoulders up for 50 minutes and then 12 minutes of cardio at the end.

I did some research on the "caber" and that would be "cabergoline" I see.

Learn something new everyday, read a few articles on it and why it is useful sometimes with tren.

I will play it by ear that stuff aint cheap.

Needed day off tomorrow except for some cardio, chest and biceps Friday.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-16-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Any thoughts on some DHEA to help the libido?

youngmoney is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

M-drol/Tren Xtreme cycle

I was thinking about running the same cycle.
    Im looking into doing a M-drol(2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol) and Tren xtreme(19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione) stack in the mid summer, end of june-beginning of july.Also taking Hawthorne berry, taurine, milk thistle, and h-bomb-4(estrogen blocker) during my cycle. I was thinking about running it for 4 weeks dossed at-
    1st week-mdrol 20mg, tren 60mg
    2nd week-mdrol 20mg, tren 90mg
    3rd week-mdrol 30 mg, tren 90 mg
    4th week-mdrol 30 mg, tren 90 mg.
    for the post i will be taking nolvadex (tamoxifen ) for 6 weeks 20mgs/day
    my past cycles i have done trenxtreme for 4 weeks 30/60/90/90 and have done
    m-drol for 4 weeks 10/10/20/20. I have got blood work done and all levels are stable.my diet will consist of 3500-4000 calories and 300-350 grams of protein a day. I get most of my carbohydrates from fruits, most of my proteins from poultry and light meat such as; grilled chicken and salmon. I have done countless hours of research and now i have come down to this layout of a cycle and was wondering what other people have to say about it.Any changes or recommendations i should take into consideration?

Day 3 204.5lbs 90mg tren

3 mile walk with the dog.

19 minutes of cardio.

Day 4 204.0lbs 90 mg tren

5 mile hike with the dog - 2hours

Chest/Biceps - 60 minutes

Day 5 205.0lbs - OFF 90mg tren

30 minute light jog 2 miles
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-16-2010 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by youngmoney View Post
    I was thinking about running the same cycle.
    Im looking into doing a M-drol(2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol) and Tren xtreme(19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione) stack in the mid summer, end of june-beginning of july.Also taking Hawthorne berry, taurine, milk thistle, and h-bomb-4(estrogen blocker) during my cycle. I was thinking about running it for 4 weeks dossed at-
    1st week-mdrol 20mg, tren 60mg
    2nd week-mdrol 20mg, tren 90mg
    3rd week-mdrol 30 mg, tren 90 mg
    4th week-mdrol 30 mg, tren 90 mg.
    for the post i will be taking nolvadex (tamoxifen ) for 6 weeks 20mgs/day
    my past cycles i have done trenxtreme for 4 weeks 30/60/90/90 and have done
    m-drol for 4 weeks 10/10/20/20. I have got blood work done and all levels are stable.my diet will consist of 3500-4000 calories and 300-350 grams of protein a day. I get most of my carbohydrates from fruits, most of my proteins from poultry and light meat such as; grilled chicken and salmon. I have done countless hours of research and now i have come down to this layout of a cycle and was wondering what other people have to say about it.Any changes or recommendations i should take into consideration?
    Clomid is better than nolva with this type of cycle.

Blog Entries
    bigslick7878-how would you reccomend running the clomid after my cycle?

bigslick7878-how would you reccomend running the clomid after my cycle?
    I did a lot of research and most said run it 100/70/70/35. Some say you can get away with less but I am going to run that.

Also you might want to look into Aromasin , for this type of cycle it is highly recommended to go along with the clomid. That is recommended at 25/25/25/25 but it is very expensive (from reputable places at least) but a few people I have talked to said if you want to do the PCT right you need it. That you actually can get away with in lower dosages, as low as 10/10/10/10.

Clomid will send your estrogen levels through the roof and Aromisan is hands down the best way to block the conversion of androgens to estrogen.

Aromasin is the newest and possibly best aromatase inhibitor available.
    According to medical studies, Aromasin may be the only aromatase inhibitor that does not negatively affect one's cholesterol profile. That's a huge advantage over aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Femara which are notorious for devastating lipid profiles, raising the bad cholesterol (LDL) while lowering the good cholesterol (HDL). It is interesting to note that although Aromasin seems to be the most potent among all anti aromatases, it is the one with the least reported side effects if any.

Note that anti aromatases (Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex) are often confused with anti estrogens (Nolvadex). Anti aromatases work quite differently than anti estrogens do. Anti estrogens are actually weak estrogens that attach to the estrogen receptor sites in the body (such as the nipple and breast area), by doing so they block the 'bad' estrogens from attaching to these sites. Anti aromatases on the other hand block the formation of estrogen in the body in the first place. They do this, by blocking the enzyme aromatase which is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, so there is less estrogen circulating in the blood. In a sense, an anti aromatase such as Aromasin takes care of the problem right from it's root.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-15-2010 at 12:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    alright, thanks bigslick. is their anyway you can get pill forms? or are they only injectables?

Blog Entries
    Clomid, however, is much weaker than nolvadex in a mg for mg comparison, with roughly 150mgs of clomid being equal to 20mgs of nolvadex (1).It should be noted, however, that 150mgs of clomid will still raise testosterone levels to approximately 150% of baseline value(1). You don´t have to use 150mgs, however; in my research, I´ve found that doses as low as 50mgs will show improvements and elevations in testosterone levels (4). In fact, my original Post-Cycle-Therapy regime (as suggested by Dan Duchaine in the original Underground Steroid Handbook) was 100mgs per day for a week and 50mgs/day for a week. Don´t laugh& for the late 90´s, when most anabolic steroid users didn´t even know how to use Clomid, it was considered a "state of the art" PCT routine. I suspect that Duchaine originally introduced this compound to the steroid using community.
    Are you sure i should use clomid?? Steriod .com suggest that its "weaker" than nolva. But if clomid works diffrently than nolva then that should be taken in to thought.

Are you sure i should use clomid?? Steriod.com suggest that its "weaker" than nolva. But if clomid works diffrently than nolva then that should be taken in to thought.
    Yes, you take nolva in much lower dosages. Like 20/20/10/10

alright, thanks bigslick. is their anyway you can get pill forms? or are they only injectables?
    It only comes in pills as far as I know.

Day 6 206.0lbs 90mg tren

Back 48 minutes

Jump Rope 8 minutes
    Light jog 12 minutes 1.5 mi
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-18-2010 at 12:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    ok thanks.ill be looking into taking clomid and aromasin as my pct.

Day 7 208.0lbs 90mg tren

Legs - 45 minutes

Arms - 15 minutes.

No cardio, 6 days this week was plenty.

Overall I can't believe I am putting on this weight with the amount of cardio and length/frequency of workouts. Usually if I go hardcore (5 days a week, hour a day) my weight will be about 5lbs lower than normal. But that is without the aid of any prohormones, so the tren is definitely doing the trick. When I add the Mdrol..OMG. I think I am going to start out with 10mg the first week if this keeps up. Might not go any higher than that if the weight keeps coming.

I had a goal of getting to 210lbs by the time I started the Mdrol and at this rate I will easily hit that, might even get to 215. I have been killing the cardio and my calves are feeling it, that is why I took today off. All of it is in humid/hot conditions as well. The 5 miles the other day was in 85 and humid weather.

Body feels great, not sore or anything just slightly with the calves but that is from all the jumping rope I have been doing for cardio. Man that will kill them for sure. If anyone has noticed there are no triceps/forearms in there and that is because I have tennis elbow and those exercises are impossible to do with it. I have bumped the biceps up to try to make up for that as much as I can. Been tracking the reps I do every workout and making sure I do a little more every time, no problems breaking barriers.

Noticing a definite difference in my body makeup obviously, little fat coming off and muscles in general starting to pop. Took some measurements before I started will wait another week or so to do that again. No sides to speak of, and my libido is surprisingly strong.

Might have to seriously alter my workout coming up, I might be going back to a job that requires me hiking about 6 miles up and down hills with 40-50lbs on my shoulders. Not sure about that yet though. Probably will only be a few times a week but it is hard work.

My diet basically consists of this every day in some combination over 5 meals....(protein/carbs at the end)

8 oz steak 50g/0g
    8 oz Chicken Breast 46g/0g
    1 banana 0g/28g
    4 whole eggs (with a little bit of bacon and sausage mixed in) 34g/3g
    60 oz skim milk 40g/65g
    5 scoops protein at 23g per 115g/15g
    3 servings of veggie mix (carrots/lima/peas) 0g/35g
    3/4 gallon of water
    2 slices whole grain bread 5g/25g
    4 slices turkey breast 8g/3g
    2 slices low fat cheese 6g/4g

Looks like about 302 grams of protein, about 178 grams of carbs . Enough carbs but not that much, have not figured all that out exactly yet I will at some point. Total calories should be around 3000-3200. Only supplements are Omega 3-6-9, Taurine and all my liver support/multi vitamins..nothing else.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-18-2010 at 02:30 PM.

Day 8 209.0lbs 90mg tren

Shoulders - 55 minutes

Cardio - 6 minutes jumping rope, 6 minute light jog.

Strength compared to my last shoulder workout was through the fcking roof.

Day 9 208.0lbs 90mg tren

OFF

Cardio - 8 miles hiking, figured the weight would take a hit.

Day 10 209.5 lbs 90mg tren

Chest - 58 minutes

No cardio, going for another long hike on off day tomorrow.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-22-2010 at 12:30 AM.

Day 11 208.0lbs 90mg tren

OFF (should not have been, had it in my mind it was for some reason)

Cardio - 6 miles in pretty hot temps.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-22-2010 at 12:32 AM.

Day 12 209.5lbs 90mg tren

Back - 50 minutes

Biceps - 14 minutes

No cardio
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-23-2010 at 01:18 AM.

Day 13 210.0lbs 90mg tren

Legs - 50 minutes

Cardio - 15 minute jog.

Blog Entries
    sounds like your cycle has been going well for you. I have decided to lower the dosage of the mdrol to 20mg max a day instead of bumping to 30 mg a day.i figured my liver might take an impact at that dosage. both mdrol and trenxtreme are strong compounds alone.theres really no need to raise the dossage if im taking them together.

sounds like your cycle has been going well for you. I have decided to lower the dosage of the mdrol to 20mg max a day instead of bumping to 30 mg a day.i figured my liver might take an impact at that dosage. both mdrol and trenxtreme are strong compounds alone.theres really no need to raise the dossage if im taking them together.
    I am only taking 10mg for the first week (starting tomorrow), and then going to reassess every week but I still will not go above 20mg more than likely.

All the stuff I have read says that will be plenty with the tren . I will probably keep that at 90mg for the 1st week with Mdrol and then knock it down to 60mg when I bump the Mdrol up to 20mg next week.

But all in all I am right where I wanted to be starting the Mdrol, and if I had not been hitting the cardio hard I would probably be at 212-214lbs right now. Thinking 220 lbs is likely at the end, would not be surprised if I hit 225 or so. Considering I was only 187 about 4 months ago I can't complain.

I took a measurement of my stomach last night and it was exactly the same even with all the extra weight, so I am definitely putting on good weight and not any fat. Every workout I am adding a full set (and some added reps here and there) to every exercise as well, another indicator that it is muscle I am packing on.

I am also really starting to wonder if last time it was the Hdrol messing my libido up, because there has been no change there whatsoever on the tren alone. Still going strong, and no sides to speak of overall.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-24-2010 at 09:06 PM.

Day 14 210.5lbs 90mg tren

Shoulders - 58 minutes

No cardio.

2 weeks down, 4 to go.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-25-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Day 15 210.5lbs 90mg tren /10mg MDrol

OFF

Cardio 3 miles walk

Day 16 211.5lbs 90mg tren /10mgMdrol

OFF

No Cardio

Thought this would be a good time for a little 2 day vacation. I am really pushing it and I can still feel the shoulder workout from 2 days ago. Felt like I needed a little rest, don't want to overtrain. Considering the work I have put in over the last month I was due for one.

Made a slight adjustment to my diet as well, instead of mixing my protein with just skim milk I am going 50/50 milk and water. I realized how much processed sugar I was taking in after reading a few threads in the diet section, need to cut that out. I will be knocking out about 55 grams a day just by doing this. I will be losing about 30 grams of protein but am just going to add that in extra with powder to make up for it. Gonna be tough initially it tastes way different, and I love me some milk.

Chest/biceps tomorrow should be fresh and recharged.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-27-2010 at 11:13 PM.

Day 17 211.0lbs 90mg tren /10mg Mdrol

Chest - 50 minutes

Biceps - 12 minutes

Cardio 3 miles working today

The 2 days off did wonders for my workout today, crushed my numbers from last week chest wise. I am at what my previous peak strength and weight has been, we are entering uncharted territory here over the next 3.5 weeks.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-28-2010 at 12:26 AM.

Day 18 211.5lbs 90mg tren /10 mg Mdrol

Legs 50 minutes

2 miles cardio

Day 19 212.0lbs 67.5mg tren/20mg Mdrol (bumped it uo to 20mg a couple days early, no sides to speak of after 5 days at 10mg)

Back - 58 minutes

2 miles cardio

Day 20 212.0lbs 67.5mg tren/20mg Mdrol

OFF

5 miles cardio
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-31-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Day 21 213.0lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Shoulders - 54 minutes

Biceps - 12 minutes

Still smooth sailing so far, just a headache here and there but nothing major. Strength continues to climb every workout. I actually need to buy heavier dumbbells, what once was low rep weight is now medium rep.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    After going back and forth about 8 times figuring out what I wanted to do next, I finally settled on a M-drol and tren stack.

I already have both on hand and I can spend money on a lot of support supplements/PCT/food to make sure everything is right. PCT is in the mail it will be here Wed.

Going to run 20/60 all the way through 4 weeks, might up the tren to 90 if the sides don't get too bad. Only side from the tren last time was a bunch of headaches so we will see how it goes.

All necessary support supplements will be used, and a very aggressive PCT is in line. After reading some of the sticky it looks like it will be clomid and aromasin along with the other standard stuff.

Liv 52, extra milk thistle, cycle assist, mulit vitamin etc etc.. during the cycle.

I know it was recommended to go 25mg of aromasin but man that stuff is ridiculously expensive! I am going to go with 12.5 instead, I read elsewhere that it is effective at very low levels down to 2.5mg in some cases. I have read a lot of logs and hardly anyone uses it anyway.

Feb 1st this year I was at 187, went tren/hdrol got it up to 212 by mid March March and now hovering around 200. Ran a weak PCT in hindsight and think I could have kept more if I did it right. Goal is to get to 220, probably won't happen but I am going to try.

Any insight would be appreciated, going to start Sunday after I get one last night out on Sat over with.
    Just to clarify,,,your talking about the pro-hormone type oral that was out called 'Tren or XTren'?

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    Just to clarify,,,your talking about the pro-hormone type oral that was out called 'Tren or XTren'?
    Tren Liqui Vade from Primordial Performance

Day 22 214.0lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Chest - 58 minutes

3 miles cardio

Looks like the Mdrol is kicking in, I was hovering around 211 for a few days and then bam last 3 days up up up.

Strength continues to rise every day, now at levels I have never been at before...and I still have 3 weeks to go on the Mdrol....wow. I am really eating right and busting my ass every workout, definitely paying off. Still no sides to speak of not even a peep out of the back yet. I am taking 6 grams a day of taurine so maybe that is helping, also went all out on the support stuff so maybe that is helping too.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-03-2010 at 01:06 AM.

Day 23 213.5lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

OFF

Cardio 4.5 miles

Day 24 213.5lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Back - 54 minutes

Triceps - 8 minutes (just dawned on me I can do overhead presses without my elbow hurting. Good thing because my arms are down a little bit for the weight I am at right now and I figured lack of any tricep work was the culprit)

Cardio - 2.5 miles

Day 25 213.0lbs 67.5mg tren /20mg Mdrol

Legs - 48 minutes

Biceps - 14 minutes

Cardio - 3.5 miles

I am starting to think that even 220lbs might not happen, mainly because of how much cardio I am doing in the heat everyday either working or whatever. I am pretty busy work wise over the next couple weeks and that will entail being out in humid 90 degree heat sweating like a pig. It wont be everyday but combined with full hour workouts 5 days a week plus other cardio every day it is going to be tought to keep my weight up.

I just went back and looked at my Hdrol/tren log from a while back and when I put on all that weight it was the dead of winter and I was doing basically no cardio whatsoever. I am getting too caught up looking at the scale every night anyway, but I am a numbers obsessed person with everything I do.

I am mainly going to be focusing on my workout numbers and as long as I am progressing there I am not going to worry about what the scale says. Going to be tough though LOL.

Even if I don't put that much more on I know I am leaning out which is what I wanted to do after the cycle so whatever. I will be checking the stomach every week to see where I am at in that dept, last time I checked I was down a 1/4 of an inch with an extra 10 lbs on.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information