Thread: Is Clen Safe?

yazzyb is offline New Member

Is Clen Safe?

Hi was wanting to take clen to reduce bf% would like to know is it safe to take and the fat u loose will u gain that back after u come of it. as a few people say they get body shakes and tremors from clen.

StangLaw is offline Junior Member
    First i would suggest to do more research on clen . Clen is safe if you use it correctly just like anything else you will find. The only way you will gain fat back after coming off of it is if your diet is not in check. And remember clen will only work as good to reduce fat if your diet is as good. Yes it will cause shakes because it raises your bodies core temperature and you will sweat alot. However, you can reduce or eliminate negative symptoms with changing the dose.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Do a search on clen here and you will find a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

yazzyb is offline New Member
    ok thanks for that

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    You might want to look into albuterol. I fnd it a tad milder than clen ...it doesnt make me feel like shit all day long.

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    You might want to look into albuterol. I fnd it a tad milder than clen...it doesnt make me feel like shit all day long.
    Try this 1st IMO. Do research on both but becareful with clen some people are super sensitive, start a very small dose for a few days and go from there.

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    check out ar-r thermogenics clen /t3/albuterol. They are safe if taken correctly with the right supplements. You will still need diet and cardio, but the thermogenics can definitely help.

nyspqr is offline Associate Member
    I've tried clen , worked ok but caused cramps. I guess I took too high of a dose.

steakline is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freakinhuge View Post
    check out ar-r thermogenics clen/t3/albuterol. They are safe if taken correctly with the right supplements. You will still need diet and cardio, but the thermogenics can definitely help.
    what is the dosing with the liquid?

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    In the 15 years I've been bodybuilding, I believe clen to be the #1 most dangerous drug to take. I'd much rather diet my ass off, and BRIEFLY use some other sort of thermogenic or stimulator other than clen

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    In the 15 years I've been bodybuilding, I believe clen to be the #1 most dangerous drug to take. I'd much rather diet my ass off, and BRIEFLY use some other sort of thermogenic or stimulator other than clen
    ***No source checks!!!***

Thread Information