said53 is offline New Member

Creatine and testosterone stack.

Guys could you please help me to find good stack of creatine and testosterone for best pump size and strength. Thank you.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    ??? You don't really "stack" creatine. You just take it how the package says to take it. Testosterone is a whole othere story. Going to need a lot more info to get into that.

Arian i mean natural way i know sup like 17-HD (17 Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone) testosterone booster I use to stack it with ANIMAL PUMP and i was getting good results
    good pumps and size and strength.

Arian is offline Associate Member
    Ah, so Test Booster, not Test. I don't really have much experience with that myself. Tried Novatest from Xero Limits and I could feel a little something, but I doubt it did much. I like to use pre-workout drinks like NO-Explode myself. And I used to use just a cheap Creatine Monohydrate but I've got some Creatine Ethyl Ester now. Creatine is all basically the same. Of course you can spend tons of money on stuff like Cell-Tech which has creatine and all kinds of other stuff in it. Probably helps, but who knows how much.

Thanks Arian then i have to use my old formula Animal Pump and HD17

6ft5 is offline Member
    Actually 17HD is suposed to be a real strong booster. I took it before and really liked it, a few years back. I also liked tbomb2, pretty good revews. I've been threw 2 bottles of that. A few years ago. I liked it too. Just picked me up sum jack3d arginine, creatine, cafine. Wakes you up and pretty good pumps. Best luck bro.

6ft5 is offline Member
    On a nuther not methylated orals are harsh on the liver and I think 17HD needs a pct?? Not shure I forgot its been a whyle

ya 6ft5 17hd need pct because i really had hard time to get it up and I'm serious.

6ft5 is offline Member
    I think that comapany makes there own pct? I wonder if it would be better to go with nolva and clomid?

should i try ??? i have clomid and nolva but how much ? and how long ?

Thread Information