Thread: Finaflex???

BigDaddy2020 is offline New Member

Finaflex???

I know this is not considered the real stuff but in recent years I took multiple cycles of a test booster called Finaflex. I gained atleast 25-30 lbs over time. Has anyone else experimented with this? My bud wants to get on something but will not do the actual stuff and this worked great for me in the past. Thanks!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2020 View Post
    I know this is not considered the real stuff but in recent years I took multiple cycles of a test booster called Finaflex. I gained atleast 25-30 lbs over time. Has anyone else experimented with this? My bud wants to get on something but will not do the actual stuff and this worked great for me in the past. Thanks!
    Got news for you that IS the "actual stuff", it is tren and Superdrol (Mdrol). It will boost your test all right, right through the fcking roof. Hope you did some sort of PCT but for some reason I don't think you did. No liver support or anything I am guessing, I will save you the lecture.

Two serious compounds, and it is no coincidence you just "happen" to put on 30 pounds. I would like to get a look at the label and see how much is in each pill but I don't feel like trying to find it right now.

It was banned on Jan 1st can't even buy it anymore unless it is on ebay or something.

If you look at my Mdrol/tren thread you can follow my progress along, I am taking that exact cycle right now. Finaplex is not a "test booster" it is two designer steroids in one.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 05-23-2010 at 01:19 AM.

It's called finaflex and you are saying finaplex...

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy2020 View Post
    I typed it wrong, finaflex.

Everything I said still holds.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    I typed it wrong, finaflex.

Everything I said still holds.

Okay thank you..I knew it worked great for me when I took it that is why I asked.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Got news for you that IS the "actual stuff", it is tren and Superdrol (Mdrol). It will boost your test all right, right through the fcking roof. Hope you did some sort of PCT but for some reason I don't think you did. No liver support or anything I am guessing, I will save you the lecture.

Two serious compounds, and it is no coincidence you just "happen" to put on 30 pounds. I would like to get a look at the label and see how much is in each pill but I don't feel like trying to find it right now.

It was banned on Jan 1st can't even buy it anymore unless it is on ebay or something.

If you look at my Mdrol/tren thread you can follow my progress along, I am taking that exact cycle right now. Finaplex is not a "test booster" it is two designer steroids in one.
    Finaflex 550 XD....550 mg
    2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one, 17B-ol......10mg
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3,17-dione.......25mg
    3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene......10 mg

Milk,Thistle (80% Silymarin).....120 mg
    NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine).....250 mg
    Vitamin C.....50 mg

Thread Information