MadKlown187 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need a stack for getting ripped and passing my PT test. (army)

So im 21 years old, 6'1 260lbs 26% bodyfat.

and I am in the army reserves.
    I have gotten lazy and over weight, But its time to change my life.

My current goals are to get in shape to Pass my Army PT test. Also to lose weight so i can see where im at before i start a Bulking phase.

Of course Dieting is the most important, and working out.
    But ontop of all that i want something to help speed up the process.

I have read that Stanzolol (winstrol ) is good for Cutting phases, and figured maybe it would be good for me.

If someone would PLEASE help me figure out a great stack for Gaining strength and help me recorver fast so i can get in shape faster.

My goal in Life is to look like Lee preist, But right now step 1 is to lose the fat and start from there.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus Christ. Taking Winstrol will not make you lose weight. It will **** up your cholesterol levels, which are probally ****ed anyway, at 26%bf. You do not need drugs. You need diet and cardio. Anything else can be dangerous to your heart.

If your goal in life is to look like Lee Priest then you need to develop some dedication and discipline.

You said that dieting and working out are the most important things. So tell me... what does your diet look like? Bro you are in the military (reserves), so you cannot let yourself have such high bodyfat. If you get called into combat then you will understand why.

Bottom line, oral steroids will not make you lose the weight. If anything, they will make you gain weight. You can gain weight on Winstrol. It is all dependant upon your diet.

Go and research ECA stacks, and diet

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    And to add to what Kountry said, there is no "quick fix" when you are at 26% bodyfat.

It is going to take a while to knock all that off no matter what you take.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    26 percent bf u need too get that way down too like 13 percent before even considering winstrol so u got a long way too go diet dedication will get u there it takes time it will not happen over nite

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Wow I just noticed you are only 21 years old.

You better learn how to take care of yourself real fast.

Thread Information