Thread: MHP Products!

CaliburKid is offline Junior Member

MHP Products!

Hey guys! New member here. Just wanted to see what's everyone's opinion on MHP products? I've been taking A-Bomb, T-Bomb, Sarm-X twice a day. I take Dark Rage before my workouts and Dark Matter afterwards, and I take Activite (Multivitamin) throughout the day.
    I've seen results so far, but then again it could all be in my head. When I first started, I took all of the above with Xpel & Dren, but I lost too much weight for my liking.
    Anywho I was just wondering.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliburKid View Post
    Hey guys! New member here. Just wanted to see what's everyone's opinion on MHP products? I've been taking A-Bomb, T-Bomb, Sarm-X twice a day. I take Dark Rage before my workouts and Dark Matter afterwards, and I take Activite (Multivitamin) throughout the day.
    I've seen results so far, but then again it could all be in my head. When I first started, I took all of the above with Xpel & Dren, but I lost too much weight for my liking.
    Anywho I was just wondering.
    Let's play decipher the ingredients in cool name X product again...

"A-Bomb" - BCAA's, glutamine, HMB, Beta alanine, Phenylalanine. And some other insignificant stuff. Oh yeah, a grand total of 4.5 grams per serving.

"T-Bomb" - Zinc/Mag in an extremely low dose. And a bunch of natural test boosters that most would agree are minimally effective, at a pretty low dose of just under a gram per serving.

"Dark Rage" - Vitamins A-E. Little B-6/B-12. Creatine/beta alanine Arginine cell volumizer pretty standard "get you pumped" stuff. BCAA's and some other amino's.

Sarm-X - No clue why you would need a SARM. Don't really have much info on what they do alone. Not much research out there either way they are pretty new.

The bottom line is all of this stuff is pretty standard, and could be bought for much cheaper individually. A couple of the products have about 50 different little things in them that have to be in microscopic doses.

Look past the label and find out what is really in the products and how much of it you are getting. Usually it is not much.

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Damn dude...did you buy their entire product line?

Thread Information