Thread: Jack3d = sh!t

r3covery is offline New Member

Jack3d = sh!t

I've been taking this stuff for close to three weeks and all I have to say about it is wow what an energy drink. As far as weight gains in my lifting I cannot say that it has done much. I have seen the same gains lifting without this product. I would say this is just another supplement like NO explode to make people attracted to the tittle so they are motivated to hit the gym. The people I know personally that take jack3d are not dedicated to lifting or any other type of working out and I feel like its a cop out to hit the gym and have some self motivation because they spent $30 on something. I personally did the same weight on this product and off of it, the only difference was I felt so tired after the gym taking jack3d. Jack3d is nothing more then a Monster energy drink with creatine. I'm sick of all the talk about this supplement.

LatissimusaurousRex is offline Senior Member
    I never liked jack3d either, but I never relied on NO supplements to build muscle or make me stronger. I've always used them just for the energy, I like the extra little rush when I head into the gym and can make the pump a little better too.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    i personally respond very well to Jack3d and i am a dedicated lifter

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I don't think anyone who knows what they are talking about will tell you that a pre-workout drink will result in significant gains. It's more of a big picture kind of thing. I use these types or products strictly as an energy booster before working out, so I don't feel all sluggish from a long day while walking into the gym.

People put too much faith into products, expecting the products to carry them and lift the weights for them.

But...as far as PWO drinks go...I wouldn't spend money on anything other than Jack3d. That being said, I'm not on it right now and haven't been for a few months.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    I don't think anyone who knows what they are talking about will tell you that a pre-workout drink will result in significant gains. It's more of a big picture kind of thing. I use these types or products strictly as an energy booster before working out, so I don't feel all sluggish from a long day while walking into the gym.

People put too much faith into products, expecting the products to carry them and lift the weights for them.

But...as far as PWO drinks go...I wouldn't spend money on anything other than Jack3d. That being said, I'm not on it right now and haven't been for a few months.
    good post

Thread Information