Thread: Kre Alkalyn Q's

BeachRican84 is offline New Member

Kre Alkalyn Q's

First, been using this site for advice for a while now....

Second, Ive been using twin labs amino fuel and Kre Alkalyn 1500 pills with Syntha 6 protein for a few months now, my question is about the kre alkalyn...

I take 2 pills everyday when i wake up... when i workout, 2 more after the workout (even though it says to take before the workout, i find it more productive after) Would it do anything to add 2 more pills before bed?

thanks if i can get any advice...

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    No you need to understand that in the kre alkalyn its best to take it as recommended on the box, take 1 pill prior to training and 1 pill after and that's it.

I weight 220 pounds and my fist mistake was taking 6 a day, i cut back to the required dosage and got the same results. This creatine is absorbed at 100% or close, so you don't need to take high amounts.

Side note its the best that i have ever taken, does what it says, no bloating, no water retention and tones of energy, coming from a 38 year old.

Also take some glutamine powder since its so cheap usually 5g a day and it works well with the creatine.

Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post

Also take some glutamine powder since its so cheap usually 5g a day and it works well with the creatine.
    The amino fuel is my glutamine intake, is it not enough or would u suggest something better? take just glutamine? or stick with it....i heard twin labs has good products....

Not sure about twin labs because i used to take there product mid 90, they where very big then, i have not touched there product on a long time.

I usually take dymatize micronized gluatmine 1kilo is very cheap, don't take more then 5g per day its enough.

I was taking in 250 g of protein a day at some point with various foods and shakes and my body stayed the same, now i am eating around 100g of protein and i got more defined.

Supplement company want you to consume that is the goal, that doesn't mean its good for you, i have had good results with glutamine 5g per day taken after my workout and taking 1pill of kre before and after my workout.

The rest of my diet comes from fresh foods and don't even have a protein powder at home anymore.

thanks for the advice, ill try it out on my next visit to vitamin shoppe!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    kre-alkalyn is all i take now and it works great

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    kre-alkalyn is all i take now and it works great
    Yes note that i take glutamine because its whats left on my list of supplements that i went crazy over board and bough so much.

I do feel glutamine working great for me, but it doesn't work so well for other people.

This supplement is very weird in its way of working, for me it works the same way as creatine does, cell volume, recuperation.

Some people say its great to cut appetite, others stomach upset. And yet other people find this stuff useless.

I am using my glutamine until i run out of it then Kre alkalyn will be the only supplement on my list that i will use again and probably without cycling.

Thread Information