Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Cat
    And if you are perfectly happy deluding yourself than that is no concern of mine. But please don't spread misinformation. A lot of people, unlike yourself, don't like pissing their hard-earned money away on placebo's.
    Big Cat,

You do not have a respected opinion here until you've proved that you know what you're talking about, and so far all you've proved is that you have a bad attitude.

PaPaPumP went out of his way to post the study and give his personal opinion on Methoxy-Isoflavones, and all you did was insult him. He stated that he experienced quality results, and you disputed that as well. He is a respected member here and he has the support of many members on this board. If you feel that you are bettering this board by insulting it's members, maybe you should think about going elsewhere.

Big Cat is offline New Member
    With all due respect, you've not read any of my other posts so you have no idea of what I know. I'm new to this board, agreed, but I've built a very respectable reputation in the internet bodybuilding community. So please don't judge what I know, I've done this a while longer than you and if you want a throw at me, fine, anyday, but that's besides the point.

Like I said, My words should not be construed as an attack against Papapump. I do not know him, but i'm sure he is a respected member of this board judging by his post count. My comments were adressed at the information he presented, which I , from a professional opinion, think is wrong. Nothing more, nothing less. So don't read anything into it.

And if you are perfectly happy deluding yourself than that is no concern of mine. But please don't spread misinformation. A lot of people, unlike yourself, don't like pissing their hard-earned money away on placebo's.
    I've built a very respectable reputation in the internet bodybuilding community. So please don't judge what I know
    I think those two quotes contradict each other, don't you agree?

My only point is that you have consistently insulted PaPaPumP's opinion while expecting people to respect yours.

The bottom line is PaPaPumP feels that Methoxy-Isoflavones are worth looking at, and you feel that they aren't. Lets leave it at that and let everybody else decide what they want to believe.

and if you want a throw at me, fine, anyday
    And that crap doesn't fly here either.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    I think those two quotes contradict each other, don't you agree?
    I don't, kindly expand on how my wanting to protect other consumers from wasting there money on what I know is crap speaks negatively on my respectability ?

My only point is that you have consistently insulted PaPaPumP's opinion while expecting people to respect yours.
    The bottom line is PaPaPumP feels that Methoxy-Isoflavones are worth looking at, and you feel that they aren't. Lets leave it at that and let everybody else decide what they want to believe.
    My only point is that there has to be a counterbalance to flawed information. But agreed, lets leave it at that.

Originally posted by EXCESS
    And that crap doesn't fly here either.
    It doesn't have to fly, it just sounded like you were questioning my knowledge, in which case you are at liberty to test it. You could also take some time and read my other posts.i'm a new member, so I don't have too many.

I have no problem with you having a different opinion. The only problem I've had is the disrespect you showed to PaPaPumP while expecting your opinion to be respected. The purpose of this board is to exchange ideas and opinions, while showing respect to opinions that you don't share. This back-and-forth sparring would have never started if you had given your opinion while respecting PaPaPumP's opinion (and the work he did to post the study). Quotes like "A lot of people, unlike yourself, don't like pissing their hard-earned money away on placebo's" are unnecessary and only fuelled the fire. I'm not wasting anymore time on this...

SUPERDAVE is offline Banned
    IN THE RIGHT CORNER ....HE'S LEAN HE'S MEAN.....PAPAPUMP
    AND IN THE LEFT CORNER...HE AINT NO KITTY...ITS BIG CAT

(DING,DING,DING) "LET'S GET IT ON"

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

KING P I G is offline New Member
    Just finished using mx7 some strength gains and endurance was up.....nothing special.

Awww...how sweet. The kitten loves me so much he had to bring my 'bogus' study to another board. Now, that shows when you really get to a guy. When he can't drop it and has to go talk to other people who will listen to him. I didn't know you envied me that much. Thanks sweetie.

Oh, and we flamed YOU?! Oh, you were just making up more stuff to make yourself look better. . . It seemed like you jumped on me for not having a foolproof study, and then getting on Ex when he was trying to explain to you. But you know what, you're right and I'm wrong, and THAT'S what is important...right?

hehe, your welcome sugar. No, I wanted to put it where there would be more response to it. As you can see, more appropriate response. Its also my board so I can afford to say some things about that I normally can't here, out of respect.

Its not about winning man, if you think that, that's very petty thought. Its about the truth. Fact : Methoxy doesn't do crap. Fact : Biotest is a scam operation. Fact : two wrongs don't make a right. Fact : the results of that study aren't in the least bit impressive and do not justify the price of methoxy. Fact : You don't get fat on a month-old iso-caloric diet.

Conclusion, not only is your study bogus, its probably made up.

Fact : I told you you couldn't find a viable study that proved methoxy worked. Conclusion : I was right. Why ? Because methoxy doesn't work. Nothing more to it.

But if you think I envy you and that makes you sleep better, go right ahead. Lots of kisses for my idol ... (you're so dreamy).

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member

Change the title of this thread

Methoxy-Isoflavones are good to go...into the trash!

Question I already said he was right and i was wrong, what more do you guys want???

I respect big cat. And i already said you won, and i lost...so more power to you. But one thing, who the hell is this litl juicer fella...no disrespect to you at all...if anyone should take anything close to disrespect from this it should be lil juicer as trying to be your sidekick or something. He has not said anything but 'Ya man, you're right...Ya, what he said. I can't speak for myself...blah blah flippin blah.

Big Cat...Ok, you know what you know, i know what i know. I'm not preaching for this supplement like you migh think I am. In fact, i would much rather spend the money on the bottle of T200 than on an OTC. But the fact of the matter, is I posted a study...that's ALLLLLLLLLLLL i did. Did i say it was the best study ever in the world and it is true even if the cat says it's wrong?

So in conclusion, can we drop this and just be friends...because I don't want this board to suffer from our differences....deal????

Deal, guess its the title of the thread that got to me. I know I can fly of the handle easily, its just that scam products make my blood boil. No harm intended, honestly. Just trying to save a few people some money.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    No, that was not a personal attack on you. More of a personal attack on the supplement industry. No, I had no elaborate studies to offer and was actually sitting on a fence at first concerning Methoxy. After enough info was released as to make an educated decision I did; not because I was recruited as someone's side kick to help gang up on you. Big Cat saved me some money, but that does not mean I hold anything against you. At least by your posting this thread the point of interest could actually be examined further which means YOU TOO have done us all a favor. Peace out.
    Last edited by lil' juicer; 01-08-2002 at 01:10 PM.

Ok guys, we're ALL friends!! Yay!!!!

For real, I'd rather be able to fuck around with you guys and joke like i do with most eveyrone, than be all fuckin up tight and sarcastic. So, we're straight....let the fun begin...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information