YoungGunsNY is offline Associate Member

ECA stack dosaging . . . ?

Okay, well I know it varies from person to person based on their tolerances for ephedrine & caffeine - I've never taken ephedrine before and my caffeine tolerance is pretty high.

A friend of mine in the gym who talks to many bodybuilders & trainers told me to follow:
    -25mg ephedrine HCL if I can find it
    -200mg caffeine
    -a baby aspirin (but I read that I should take coated aspirin to avoid stomach problems & reduce side effects)

I have never really take a fat-burner before except for clenbuterol 2 times during wrestling seasons about 3 & 4 years ago.

Thanks.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Start out with that dosage about 2x/day for a few days. After that up it to 3x/day.

SOME people eventually go up to 4x/day, I wouldn't advise it though. Perhaps just get some clen ?

..and get primatene tablets. That and/or bronkaid. They both have ephedrine in it.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGunsNY View Post
    Okay, well I know it varies from person to person based on their tolerances for ephedrine & caffeine - I've never taken ephedrine before and my caffeine tolerance is pretty high.

A friend of mine in the gym who talks to many bodybuilders & trainers told me to follow:
    -25mg ephedrine HCL if I can find it
    -200mg caffeine
    -a baby aspirin (but I read that I should take coated aspirin to avoid stomach problems & reduce side effects)

I have never really take a fat-burner before except for clenbuterol 2 times during wrestling seasons about 3 & 4 years ago.

Thanks.

Start with that dosage once a day. See how your body reacts. In a few days, if you wanna bump it up, go for it.

jkb1116 is offline Junior Member
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

this site has pretty good info

hm, i got lucky and stumbled upon some yellow swarms - they contain 300mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine

going to take one in the morning for the first day, then
    one in the morning and one pre-workout

from a friend - he said that taking one before bed - youll wake up feeling rock solid and feeling ripped.. however - scientifically.. is this HEALTHY? since sleep is like "stand-by" mode for ur body..
    Last edited by YoungGunsNY; 06-09-2010 at 04:55 PM.

jypoll is offline Member
    Try taking ephedrine and caffiene then sleeping... I bet u don't end up sleeping

jypoll is offline Member
    The only reason u may sleep after is cuz u have too high a tolerance to ephedrine and caffeiene so u should be taking a fewweeks of and starting Again

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    Try taking ephedrine and caffiene then sleeping... I bet u don't end up sleeping
    i use to take 50mg with 200mg of caffeine twice a day had no sleeping problems actually i found the opposite to be true i was running around all day like such a madman by the time 10 came i was so ****en tired i could not wait to go to sleep.

Sorry - I didn't clarify, but I'm a deep sleeper - as well as my older brother who gave me the information - and he said right before you're about to sleep - pop the pill ... like as u start to snore.......

i dont think ill have a problem doin this.. especially since the one pill this morning didnt feel stronger than my black coffee in the morning really...

however - i just want to know if this is safe because everything slows down when u sleep - but if u take soemthing to speed it up - would that be more efficient or just very bad or counterproductive - thats my question..

lol i dont know if you are saying you are going to take it t night i would not recomend it i think at 9 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon is a good time to take 2 doses or if you hit the gym early just take it before. makes me take a fat shit though which i love becuase i feel more lean and i like pooping becuase i sit on my labtop and talk to you fags ha

jypoll is offline Member
    Yea I can sleep if I take it in the day and exercise but I understood the comment as taking the dose before sleep as in right before sleeping. Which is stupid and will decrease the quality of ur sleep if u end up sleeping. My rule is 3x a day never within 4 hours of bed and all is good. Eat some no fat cottage cheese and caesin if u wanna feel good in the morning

that is my rule as welll

lol thanks for the responses - I wasn't planning on doing that (dose at night), except maybe the night before hitting a beach =D...

I take the second pill at 6-6:30 however because I workout around 7 - is this okay or because I like to use it as a preworkout.

Thread Information