AJN
    AJN is offline New Member

1yr lifting experience has questions about clen/t3

Height: 6'0
    Weight: 170
    BF%: Give me an estimate please!
    Cycle Exp: None!
    PCT Knowledge: PCT?
    Training Exp: Highschool Strength training, and about a year of training by myself
    Diet: I don't eat any junk food, I only drink Water and Coffee. That's my diet.

I can bench press around 160 and I squat around the same weight.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I know I am pretty small for 18 years and 6 feet tall, but I am working on it!

I am really interested in "clen /t3" but I cannot find a good explanation as to what that is except for some really technical looking descriptions, if anyone could point me towards an easier to understand and more complete source, I would really appreciate it!

Also, if you could give me a quick BF estimate, that would be great =]

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I would steer clear of both clen and t3. At your stage of development you need neither. You're not fat, but not muscular. Concentrate on learning how to diet (eat properly) and your training regimen. You've got a long ways to go. This is a lifestyle, it takes time.

This stickie will help you with learning how to properly structure you diet to meet your goals.

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

AJN
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I would steer clear of both clen and t3. At your stage of development you need neither. You're not fat, but not muscular. Concentrate on learning how to diet (eat properly) and your training regimen. You've got a long ways to go. This is a lifestyle, it takes time.

This stickie will help you with learning how to properly structure you diet to meet your goals.

Thanks for the advice.

I have been focusing more on cardio and dieting in the last year, should I be focusing on building muscle more?

I really don't want to be a body builder, but I want a body that I can be proud of. What do you suggest?

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AJN View Post
    Thanks for the advice.

I have been focusing more on cardio and dieting in the last year, should I be focusing on building muscle more?

I really don't want to be a body builder, but I want a body that I can be proud of. What do you suggest?
    Keep up the cardio and dieting. Not dieting to lose fat, but healthy eating dieting.

Focus on building muscle. Your frame drastically needs some. If you are having trouble gaining weight, make sure you are getting your protein and up your calories!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post

This....

Last thing you need is clen.

Thanks for the advice.

I would focus on adding more lean mass. You really need more IMO. Having more mass will burn more resting calories helping you stay lean. And it will improve your overall shape. Cardio is a good thing along with a good weight lifing regimen. Focus on your diet and you will be good to go.

No need to try to look like me, I know Im over the top for many. But adding some muscle will do you good overall.

AJN
    How do I "up my calories" without gaining weight? Should I be eating more calories just to burn them off? I am confused.

Tyler694 is offline Associate Member
    How do I "up my calories" without gaining weight? Should I be eating more calories just to burn them off? I am confused.
    You NEED to gain weight man. You are scrawny!

Just eat clean and do proper cardio and weight training and you will gain "good" weight (muscle) rather than "bad" weight (fat).

Spend some time and read this stickie. A great tutorial on dieting. Everything you need to know.

Remember, diet and training. It doesn't appear that you even lift weights. You don't want that look I assume. If you don't have proper training down, research that as well.

AJN
    Thanks a lot for the help guys! I will watch those video's in the sticky later tonight or tomorrow.

I hope all works out for you. Remember this is a lifestyle, not just bodybuilding, but fitness. Consistency is very important. Eat right and train and you will change the body into what you want it to be. We are always a work in progress.

Thread Information