Thread: M-Drol Cycle

romans7:18 is offline New Member

M-Drol Cycle

Hello, I have a few questions on M-Drol. I have run 1 cycle a few years back of M1T. First, I have read a lot of threads and there seems to be a difference of opinion on not only the amount to take but also how long it can be taken. Shlould it be taken for 4 or 6 weeks?? How long after going off can I run another cycle?? I read where people say only one cycle a year?? Is this really true??

Cycle 10/20/20/30: I seen a lot of people say that they did'nt notice any strength or size gains until they started using 30. So, can I run it like
    Cycle 30/30/30/30, or is that too much?

Also, during the cycle I have read that Arimidex @ 0.25mg/eod for the 4 weeks should be taken. What input do you have on this??

Additionally, should I be taking any other support supps other than Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle during the cycle?? How much HB and MT should I take daily?

As far as PCT goes, do I need to run both Nolva and Clomid, or just 1?

Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
    Clomid @ 100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Thanks to everyone who gives me advice.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by romans7:18 View Post
    Hello, I have a few questions on M-Drol. I have run 1 cycle a few years back of M1T. First, I have read a lot of threads and there seems to be a difference of opinion on not only the amount to take but also how long it can be taken. Shlould it be taken for 4 or 6 weeks?? How long after going off can I run another cycle?? I read where people say only one cycle a year?? Is this really true??

Cycle 10/20/20/30: I seen a lot of people say that they did'nt notice any strength or size gains until they started using 30. So, can I run it like
    Cycle 30/30/30/30, or is that too much?

Also, during the cycle I have read that Arimidex @ 0.25mg/eod for the 4 weeks should be taken. What input do you have on this??

Additionally, should I be taking any other support supps other than Hawthorn Berry and Milk Thistle during the cycle?? How much HB and MT should I take daily?

As far as PCT goes, do I need to run both Nolva and Clomid, or just 1?

Nolvadex @ 40/40/20/20
    Clomid @ 100-200mg/100mg/50mg/50mg

Thanks to everyone who gives me advice.
    MDrol is 4 weeks max. Don't know where you read a cycle a year but that is wrong. You should take about 3 months off between cycles including PCT.

If you read my log I did not see much of anything until I hit 30mg. BUT there are a lot of people who do just fine with 20mg. 10mg IMO is useless other than for the first week to see how your body reacts. If I could go back I would have ran 20/30/30/30. Live and learn.

Arimedex is not needed but you can throw it in there just to be safe. It will keep you estrogen levels down but remember estrogen is needed to build muscle so you have to walk a fine line with the dosage. Too much could be counterproductive.

Support-

CEL Cycle Support
    Grape seed extract
    Liv 52
    Taurine
    Multivitamin
    extra 500-1000mg a day milk thistle
    Lots of fish oil

PCT - Clomid (100/70/70/35) and Aromasin (12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5), nolva not needed.

I hope you have a solid base to work off of, or you are going to be wasting the cycle. You can go crazy pushing yourself while on but if you are not on the proper condition going in you will not get the most out of the cycle.
    Last edited by bigslick7878; 06-15-2010 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    MDrol is 4 weeks max. Don't know where you read a cycle a year but that is wrong. You should take about 3 months off between cycles including PCT.

If you read my log I did not see much of anything until I hit 30mg. BUT there are a lot of people who do just fine with 20mg. 10mg IMO is useless other than for the first week to see how your body reacts. If I could go back I would have ran 20/30/30/30. Live and learn.

Arimedex is not needed but you can throw it in there just to be safe. It will keep you estrogen levels down but remember estrogen is needed to build muscle so you have to walk a fine line with the dosage. Too much could be counterproductive.

Support-

CEL Cycle Support
    Grape seed extract
    Liv 52
    Taurine
    Multivitamin
    Lots of fish oil

PCT - Clomid (100/70/70/35) and Aromasin (12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5), nolva not needed.

I hope you have a solid base to work off of, or you are going to be wasting the cycle. You can go crazy pushing yourself while on but if you are not on the proper condition going in you will not get the most out of the cycle.
    Yes I have a solid base, and my diet is in order. Thanks for the advice.

Support-

CEL Cycle Support
    Grape seed extract
    Liv 52
    Taurine
    Multivitamin
    Lots of fish oil

When you take the 3 months off between cycle's, what kind of supplements are you going to take?? Thanks.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by romans7:18 View Post
    When you take the 3 months off between cycle's, what kind of supplements are you going to take?? Thanks.
    Tons of BCAA's
    Tons of glutamine
    Omega 3-6-9
    Multi
    Arginine/creatine kre alk/beta alanine/BCAA/glutamine pre and at the end of workouts. off days too.

And a lot of food.

The PCT month is crucial to keeping as much of your gains as possible.

Tons of BCAA's
    Tons of glutamine
    Omega 3-6-9
    Multi
    Arginine/creatine kre alk/beta alanine/BCAA/glutamine pre and at the end of workouts. off days too.

And a lot of food.

The PCT month is crucial to keeping as much of your gains as possible.
    Thanks again

BIG NICE is offline Associate Member
    I am 3 days into an M Drol cycle. I have done two cycles previously, with very impressive results. However, I am doing more of a lean bulk this time around, as opposed to a dirty bulk, which is what I had done previously. I am taking mine at 20/30/30/30, but I am going to back off the 30 if any side occur. I've only ever went up to 20 mg on my previous cycles.

On cycle I'm doing...
    CEL Cycle Support
    1000mg milk thistle
    fish oil
    Joint support
    Saw Palmetto

PCT - PCT Assist
    Nolvadex 40/30/30/20/10
    all the previous organ support listed

It's always exciting to see another fellow M Droller! My boy and I just started our cycle and we've been looking forward to killing it on the drol for awhile now. Best of luck. Also check out tunedsports.com for more drol info.

Thread Information