Sufianbear85 is offline New Member

Cypionate ( FIRST TIME USER!)

Just got a hold of some cypionate cycles. I am 25 years old who has past weight lifting experience. I lifted an animal frm 15 to 17 years old. ( 5 days wk) I had really good gains in muscle, size, stength but i was pretty lean but coulda been better. But since 17 yrs old, I have never been able to regain that passion for lifting as it was then. So I have been active playing basketball since then, not much lifting. Except Training for 2 or 3 month increments over the last 4 or 5 years. So now , I would like to get feed back on Cypionate. How many Milligram should I take weekly? What more is needed to know? I am pre maturely balding, and when i was 13 through 18 I had acne but no longer have that problem or at least not often.. ( noticed this steroid can trigger or accelerate such things)
    So am i in for a big surprise? will it work in muscle gains and giving me a 6 pack with about 6 months of training. I just plan on continuing to follow through with the weight training after about 6months of Cypionate . I am just trying to motivate myself my cheating alittle bit and then I will cut out Cypionate completely. So what Should I expect in Results? Are there any complementary Drugs I ought to take with it. Or after weening off? I need all the answer, because I dont kno.

BUT NO NEGATIVE FEED BACK- I am going to take this regardless. Just getting some tips and the inside scoop

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I already responded to your thread in the other section, read that then post any questions that remain in the proper section of the board.

Thread Information