Broncos1003 is offline New Member

Creatine suggestions

Alright, heres my story.. I have been trying to pack on some weight here lately and Im currently on a good diet. Consuming close to 2500 cal/day. I have such a fast metabolism, and I also play football so Im burning those calories like nothing though.. I have taken creatine in the past, and Im wanting to return to it again. I DO NOT want any kind of Powder form creatine.. Since I am eating so much, and already drinking several protein shakes throughout the day, Creatine in powder form will just make me bloated and I dont want that. I want something in Pill form, and I need suggestions.. I know powder is supposed to get into your bloodstream faster and work better, but Pill form is the way I want to go. Suggestions please..

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are your stats?

I'd say you probably still need to eat more.

5'7" 160

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Purple K

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/purple.html

Kre alkalyn best out there.

And you will never "pack on weight" eating 2500 calories (almost) a day playing football.

You need a LOT more, especially on days you practice/play.

So you recommend the Kre-alkalyn creatine then? Good gains with this? And yea, I plan on going up in calories as well..

YoungGunsNY is offline Associate Member
    I just buy plain old creatine monohydrate and have 5g pre workout and 5g post workout, on non-workout days I have 10g around the same time I do workout (in between meals).

^I stack creatine with arginine though - like most companies will tell you to buy their brand's 'nitric-oxide' (arginine) product and stack it with their creatine product.

Recently found out though - creatine ethyl ester is good for small body parts to promote their growth (shoulders, bis & tris). So, maybe go back and forth between those...

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Purple K

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/fus/purple.html

Kre alkalyn best out there.

And you will never "pack on weight" eating 2500 calories (almost) a day playing football.

You need a LOT more, especially on days you practice/play.
    i agree but any kre alkalyn will do.

YoungGunsNY is offline Associate Member
    Oh - just noticed your 'no-powder' rule ... well - drinking shakes throughout the day are not good - they're not ideal meal replacements - you might as well structure your diet better for the best gains. Creatine will not overlap your diet - diet is #1 - and you said you have several shakes throughout the day - only time for shakes are PWO (whey) and before bed (casein), maybe one in the morning upon wake-up to open an hour window before your next meal - but that's it ... just trying to help.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l2elapse View Post
    i agree but any kre alkalyn will do.
    True.

He said he wanted pill form and that is what I take, the reviews everywhere for it are off the charts.

Great stuff guys. Thanks a lot!

BeachRican84 is offline New Member
    i just finished a two month bottle of kre alkalyn 1500 pills, good stuff, none of the stomach issues some talk about with creat mono... definently clean. and i added about 20 pounds, so something was working lol.....

however, just switched to some stuff called "CREATure" by Beast nutrition. trying it out cuz it has 4 different types of creatine, hopefully ill see good results, if not, going back to the kre alkalyn for sure.

Thread Information