Thread: Firedrol

alphonsocino is offline New Member

Firedrol

has anyone used this or know anything about it? i got some and took a full dose on day 1 because im normally really good with natural test boosters but this one really messed me up. then instead the next day i tried 1 pill instead of 3 and it still really messed with me. anyone have any tips on this stuff?

matt77 is offline Member
    It looks to be just an herbal supplement. I would say your having a reaction to one of the herbs in it. I would just stop taking it. Most of the stuff in it is crap anyways and it looks cheap so its probably low quality.

Quote Originally Posted by matt77 View Post
    It looks to be just an herbal supplement. I would say your having a reaction to one of the herbs in it. I would just stop taking it. Most of the stuff in it is crap anyways and it looks cheap so its probably low quality.
    thats what i was basically figuring. thought someone might know something i dont though. ill prob just give it a buddy or something and see if it does the same thing to him. if it does ill let you guys know so no one buys it and deals with the same issues.

danielli is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphonsocino View Post
    has anyone used this or know anything about it? i got some and took a full dose on day 1 because im normally really good with natural test boosters but this one really messed me up. then instead the next day i tried 1 pill instead of 3 and it still really messed with me. anyone have any tips on this stuff?
    define "messed me up" ...what did it do to you?

Quote Originally Posted by danielli View Post
    define "messed me up" ...what did it do to you?
    made me feel really anxious and tired at the same time. set my stomach into a frenzy. just very sick to my stomach. felt like i needed to puke and wound up using the bathroom about 6 times in 2 hours. bad headache. dizzy.

Thread Information