getRIPPED4sure is offline New Member

Can I Start a Cycle while SICK??

First off, I've been lifting off + on for a few yrs but now I'm officially on & need to get BIG. I was planning on starting H-Drol this week but I'm still battling bronchitis..

Would it be a BAD idea to just go ahead and start the cycle w/ me fighting something off?

btw I really wouldn't be able to start the cycle til next summer if I hold off b/c college is starting soon.. aka drinking

Please help... Thanks

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Ok...first off, why would you start a cycle while sick? That makes no sense.

Second, if you can't control your diet/drinking habits, then you probably should learn some discipline before you embark on a cycle.

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    Ok...first off, why would you start a cycle while sick? That makes no sense.

Second, if you can't control your diet/drinking habits, then you probably should learn some discipline before you embark on a cycle.
    100% agree. U are not ready dude. Need to be disciplined and partying (like kids do in college...drinking till drunk etc) don't mix well with roids.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Prime example of the type of person who should NOT be doing a cycle.

"Starting" college soon huh? 17 years old I am guessing?

getRIPPED4sure is offline New Member
    LOL thanks for the friendly replies guys... I'll be going back to prohormoneforum(dot)com for nicer & much more intelligent answers

17?
    No try 21.. "Starting" is a similar verb to "resuming" dumbass..

Disciplined?
    I probably have a stricter & healthier diet/workout than most guys on here. I just dont want to put myself in a situation considering we throw weekly parties at our house ;]

Bigdog99 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getRIPPED4sure View Post
    LOL thanks for the friendly replies guys... I'll be going back to prohormoneforum(dot)com for nicer & much more intelligent answers

17?
    No try 21.. "Starting" is a similar verb to "resuming" dumbass..

Disciplined?
    I probably have a stricter & healthier diet/workout than most guys on here. I just dont want to put myself in a situation considering we throw weekly parties at our house ;]
    well sorry you didn't get the responses you wanted. I wouldn't start the cycle if you were sick and I wouldn't drink (excessively) while on cycle. If drinking is more important to you....then just drink. Alcohol and roids do not mix! If I were you and back in college again....I would skip the drinking. You have your whole life to do that. There is rarely anything good that happens. been there done that.

MaNiCC is offline AR's Think Tank - Retired
    First of all lets drop the attitude.

I would advise against starting anything whilst you are ill and wait while you have recovered.

Stats?

Thread Information