Thread: H-drol pct

forrest0330 is offline Junior Member

H-drol pct

What is the best PCT for H-DROL cycle? I know about Nolvadex but more interested in the stuff from AR-R . I tried their liquid clen and it was awesome. I also tried some of thier liquid clomid. I didn't really know what to expect from the clomid so im not sure if it was all it was cracked up to be. And it was after a cycle of M-DROL. Can someone give me the best stuff from AR-R for a pct?

ValeTudoFighter is offline Junior Member
    AR-R has Nolvadex , it is called Liquid Tamox on their site. That is what I will be using for PCT after Hdrol based on recomendations from this board.

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    whats ur hdrol cycle look like?

I learned a lot from my M-drol cycle. So with my H-drol im taking it a little easier and not as long im doing
    10/20/30/30
    as opposed to my m-drol which I did
    10/10/30/30/30 and I was completly shut down. I am still fighting my bf battle I am currently around 18-19% which I know is high but I can't get my bf to ever drop below 17%. I am eating a lot cleaner with this cycle and hope I don't gain as much bf with the h-drol as I did with the m-drol. I will use the tamox from ar-r this time. The clomid tasted horrible. Thanks Oakinawa you have helped a bunch with my Mdrol and clen cycles I have done before.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    10/20/30/30?
    IIRC HDrol comes in 25 or 50 and is generally run at 50/50/50/50, I've also seen 25/50/50/75

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    10/20/30/30 is a terrible H-Drol cycle...if I read that right.

**** nolva and clomid, and get toremifene at 120/120/60/60

and run a low dose AI like aromasin , if you feel like you need it 15/10/10

Ok gentleman I stand corrected! I had a complete retard moment. I am running 50/50/50/50! I have the 25mg tablets and currently taking one tablet in the morning and one in the evening. Results so far are not even close to the m-drol experience. But I am fairly happy with the results. I have no where near the strength gains as I did with the m-drol but I am also not shut down and I can actually tolerate being around other people. Mild strength gains with some water retention. I might go 50/50/75/75 and see what happens.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest0330 View Post
    Ok gentleman I stand corrected! I had a complete retard moment. I am running 50/50/50/50! I have the 25mg tablets and currently taking one tablet in the morning and one in the evening. Results so far are not even close to the m-drol experience. But I am fairly happy with the results. I have no where near the strength gains as I did with the m-drol but I am also not shut down and I can actually tolerate being around other people. Mild strength gains with some water retention. I might go 50/50/75/75 and see what happens.
    good choice. I ran this before the same way and if I were to run it for a second time I would run 75 mg for 6 weeks.

You will get good lean dry gains with little to no bloat. Dont forget your support, drink tons of water, up your cardio and train your azz off!!!!

good luck!!

I havent done much cardio at all the past month. Busy remodeling, still hitting the steel pretty regular. I have retained some water and gained about 1/2 inch on my waist but im pretty sure that more to my screwed up diet the past week. water is no problem and plan to use the tamox and clen after the cycle. I lloked at tf supplements the other day and saw that the mdrol was gone from their stock. I am glad as hell I bought 2 bottles before they quit selling it.

halomag is offline New Member
    This is my first post in these forums, but I've been lurking for some time.

I've been researching H-drol and considering it as my first PH cycle and I was hoping I could get a few questions answered. I just want to be sure I'm have all my "facts" or suggestions straight. I'll also do a 4 week cycle to start with.

While on H-drol, a cycle/liver support product is necessary. So, I take that along with the H-drol for the entire cycle. I also read some guys will "load" liver support supps (milk thistle, saw palmetto) for a week prior to the start of the cycle. Is the loading phase necessary or at least recommended?

Then, of course, after the cycle a PCT is needed. Would the liquid Tamox (Nolvadex ) from ar-r be sufficient (as in, that's all I need as a pct)? I haven't read up on the dosing yet, but the info shouldn't be hard to find.

So basically, to run a proper cycle, all I need as far as supplies are:
    H-drol
    Cycle/liver support
    PCT

Any clarification, comments, tips, suggestions, additions to the above are all appreciated.

Btw I'm 28, 6,0", 185lbs, lifting for 4 years

Thanks!

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halomag View Post
    This is my first post in these forums, but I've been lurking for some time.

I've been researching H-drol and considering it as my first PH cycle and I was hoping I could get a few questions answered. I just want to be sure I'm have all my "facts" or suggestions straight. I'll also do a 4 week cycle to start with.

While on H-drol, a cycle/liver support product is necessary. So, I take that along with the H-drol for the entire cycle. I also read some guys will "load" liver support supps (milk thistle, saw palmetto) for a week prior to the start of the cycle. Is the loading phase necessary or at least recommended?

Then, of course, after the cycle a PCT is needed. Would the liquid Tamox (Nolvadex ) from ar-r be sufficient (as in, that's all I need as a pct)? I haven't read up on the dosing yet, but the info shouldn't be hard to find.

So basically, to run a proper cycle, all I need as far as supplies are:
    H-drol
    Cycle/liver support
    PCT

Any clarification, comments, tips, suggestions, additions to the above are all appreciated.

Btw I'm 28, 6,0", 185lbs, lifting for 4 years

Thanks!
    Do 75 mg for 6 weeks, that is a typical Hdrol cycle. It is pretty mild compared to other PH.

You can start taking liver support a week ahead of time, regular doses. That will be fine.

As far as PCT I did a comprehensive OTC because I did not know any better at the time and I was fine. But I recommend Nolva (the OTC costs more anyway!)

You need taurine with the cycle liver support. Back pumps will kill you and you better have it ready.

I did 75 mg straight through for my first PH cycle, went from 5'10 187 to 210 at 31 yrs old. And I could not gain ANY weight no matter how much I ate before that. I was amazed.

I worked out every other day, minimal cardio, and ate about 3500 cal a day. If you can eat more do it, you want to build as muscle as possible during the on period and you need food. GOOD food. You probably have a slender build anyway at 6'0 so I doubt you need to worry about packing on fat or over eating.

If you have been consistently working out for 4 years you could probably do 2 days on/ 1 day off and get better results. I did not have much of a base (a little bit) to start with that is why I made sure I had a day in between to recover.

Keep the same exact workout all the way through, recoord every single number every workout and watch your size and strength go through the roof. Every week you will be beating the numbers by a good margin, I had some weeks where I destroyed the previous week's numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Do 75 mg for 6 weeks, that is a typical Hdrol cycle. It is pretty mild compared to other PH.

You can start taking liver support a week ahead of time, regular doses. That will be fine.

As far as PCT I did a comprehensive OTC because I did not know any better at the time and I was fine. But I recommend Nolva (the OTC costs more anyway!)

You need taurine with the cycle liver support. Back pumps will kill you and you better have it ready.

I did 75 mg straight through for my first PH cycle, went from 5'10 187 to 210 at 31 yrs old. And I could not gain ANY weight no matter how much I ate before that. I was amazed.

I worked out every other day, minimal cardio, and ate about 3500 cal a day. If you can eat more do it, you want to build as muscle as possible during the on period and you need food. GOOD food. You probably have a slender build anyway at 6'0 so I doubt you need to worry about packing on fat or over eating.

If you have been consistently working out for 4 years you could probably do 2 days on/ 1 day off and get better results. I did not have much of a base (a little bit) to start with that is why I made sure I had a day in between to recover.

Keep the same exact workout all the way through, recoord every single number every workout and watch your size and strength go through the roof. Every week you will be beating the numbers by a good margin, I had some weeks where I destroyed the previous week's numbers.
    Thanks for your reply! What exactly does the taurine help with and what serving size were you taking (500mg caps, 1000mg)?

I'd rather just start at the 50/50/50/50 for 4 weeks and see how my body handles it. If I don't die and I'm happy with the results, I'll definitely look into making the most out of a second cycle and go with 6 weeks and possibly different dosages.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by halomag View Post
    Thanks for your reply! What exactly does the taurine help with and what serving size were you taking (500mg caps, 1000mg)?

I'd rather just start at the 50/50/50/50 for 4 weeks and see how my body handles it. If I don't die and I'm happy with the results, I'll definitely look into making the most out of a second cycle and go with 6 weeks and possibly different dosages.
    Taurine helps with the lower back pumps you will get. Also drinking a lot of water and upped potassium intake is recommended. Take about 5g a day of the taurine.

You are going to be disappointed with 50mg for 4 weeks, letting you know ahead of time. You won't "die", you probably won't even have any sides...at all. Hdrol is not a harsh compound. 6 weeks is standard first timer or not. 75mg is the sweet spot.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    Taurine helps with the lower back pumps you will get. Also drinking a lot of water and upped potassium intake is recommended. Take about 5g a day of the taurine.

You are going to be disappointed with 50mg for 4 weeks, letting you know ahead of time. You won't "die", you probably won't even have any sides...at all. Hdrol is not a harsh compound. 6 weeks is standard first timer or not. 75mg is the sweet spot.
    I guess I'll have to order a bit extra then. So then it'll be 3 pills throughout the day. Would one container of the Tamox be enough for the PCT or should I get more? Would I also increase my intake of the cycle support to accommodate the extra PH?

Ok, so if I go 40/40/20/20 on the Tamox, my calculations tell me I'll have 42ml left from a container of 50ml. So it looks like one bottle of Tamox should be enough.

biobest692 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by biobest692; 11-26-2021 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bov188 View Post
    How long after the last dosage of hdrol should PCT be started??
    The following day. Some even say 8 hours after the last does.

Personally, I almost always workout anywhere from 7:30pm to 10:00pm, then I go home and go to bed. So, I'll probably start my PCT first thing the following morning after my last H-Drol dose.

Thread Information