Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Hdrol PCT,cant find a straight answer

I am going to start an Hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 and cant seem to find a definate answer for pct. Some say only Nolva, Some say Nolva and clomid, and others say Nolva/Clomid and toremifene or an Anti-estrogen. Wondering what the correct PCT would be. I am 25 and this is my first PH cycle

Right now I am just thinking Nolva 40/40/20/20 AND A natty test booster like Activate Xtreme

http://www.discountsupplements.com/D..._p/4840001.htm
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 06-26-2010 at 11:57 AM.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Clomid/TCF-1

setian is offline Associate Member
    Do natty test boosters even work? I have always heard they are just "snake oil" hehe.

slippz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel View Post
    I am going to start an Hdrol cycle 50/75/75/75/75/75 and cant seem to find a definate answer for pct. Some say only Nolva, Some say Nolva and clomid, and others say Nolva/Clomid and toremifene or an Anti-estrogen. Wondering what the correct PCT would be. I am 25 and this is my first PH cycle

Right now I am just thinking Nolva 40/40/20/20 AND A natty test booster like Activate Xtreme

http://www.discountsupplements.com/D..._p/4840001.htm
    Definitely DO NOT do all 3. Too much PCT can be more harmful than helpful.

You'll be fine with Nolva. You may not even need to dose that high since Hdrol is a mild PH. maybe like a 20/20/10/10 would be fine.

And test boosters are trash. Just take creatine in your PCT to hang on to some strength gains. Kre-alkalyn 1500 is one I would recommend. If you really really want a test booster in your pct, then fine. But you're just wasting money.

Tamoxifen acts as a weak estrogen by competing for estrogen receptors much as phyto-estrogens do.

My OP will do just fine for his cycle.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Tamoxifen acts as a weak estrogen by competing for estrogen receptors much as phyto-estrogens do.

My OP will do just fine for his cycle.
    Disagree, Nolva is the standard protocol for Hdrol not clomid.

Slippz is on the money with everything he said.

It's common, that's a given. But Clomid is FAR more effective the Nolva and restoring natural hormones.

I've got studies too long to even post on here or in PM due to the limit they have and the amount of information I have. If you'd like, I can E-mail you studies that will make your eye sockets pop out. If not, then keep up with the common forum PCT protocols.

Just saying bro, I've got studies for every compound I've ever put into my body. So I know a thing or two on what we are talking about here.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slippz View Post
    Definitely DO NOT do all 3. Too much PCT can be more harmful than helpful.

You'll be fine with Nolva. You may not even need to dose that high since Hdrol is a mild PH. maybe like a 20/20/10/10 would be fine.

And test boosters are trash. Just take creatine in your PCT to hang on to some strength gains. Kre-alkalyn 1500 is one I would recommend. If you really really want a test booster in your pct, then fine. But you're just wasting money.
    my thoughts exactly. But if your running hdrol for 6 weeks instead of 4 then I would do nolva @ 40/40/20/20.......jmo......

Thread Information