ReBilly is offline Junior Member

Anybody else get anxiety from NO-Xplode?

I'm pretty sure it's the caffeine, but man if I take more than a scoop it makes me a bundle of nerves and I have trouble sleeping at night too. I tried that non-caffeinated pre-workout stuff once and I didn't feel like it did crap for me, so I decided to go back on Xplode. This is my 3rd tub now, and my anxiety is just now kicking in.

And this is from a guy who can drink a pot of coffee and go to sleep right after.

Anxiety sucks - such a head **** when you are worrying over pointless things. Gotta remind myself it's the supplement, but even tho I know the cause it still affects my mood and my outlook while I'm jittery. Might have to quit taking a caffeinated pre-workout again even tho they help me throw weights around like godzilla does cars in tokyo :-(

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Hated the shit.

All I got were headaches and the runs...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea I get anxiety from NO-Xplode, I found if I take half a scoop I get a nice energy boost without any of the anxiety. After 2 weeks 1/2 scoop isnt enough to feel anythins so I work up to 1.5 scoops. Once I get past that I start gettting major anxiety so I take 2 weeks off then start at half a scoop

forcephantom99 is offline New Member
    Yea had the same problem, I was up to three scoops just to get any type of kick from NO-Xplode and the price just isn't worth it! I weigh 250 pounds tho so it might take a little more to get me going than people with lower BF. The only preworkout supp that i haven't built a tolerance to yet was white flood. Superpump was good but the trips to the bathroom while lifting weren't worth it!

Thread Information