Slyph9 is offline New Member

M-drol PCT clarification

I've been reading for an upcoming cycle of M-drol and I see a lot of conflicting things with the PCT.

I was planning on running it like this, but now I'm not so sure.

nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 70/70/35/35

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Everything And Anything About Superdrol (SD) and Phera-Plex

Post Cycle Therapy

Welcome to your BEST friend or your WORST nightmare. Post cycle therapy or PCT can MAKE or BREAK a good cycle. Anyone can pack on 5-20 pounds on Superdrol, but the real question is; can you keep it? As you might remember I STRESSED the fact of a proper PCT. Without PCT you can run into a bunch of problems, just to mention a couple, low testosterone production, and Gynecomastia (gyno).

By adding SD to your system, you are slowly turning off your natural test production. By stopping SD without PCT you are leaving the body with low testosterone levels , which in turn will leave you with a lack of libido, lack of energy and make you fairly moody. Without a PCT you will also experience elevated estrogen levels possibly causing gyno. Gyno is the development of abnormally large mammary glands, resulting in breast enlargement. By adding 'Clomiphene Citrate' (Clomid) and 'Exemestane' (aromasin ) we can solve these two problems. 1. By adding these two products we are making an environment in the body to block estrogen (bad) and raise testosterone (good). By doing this, we are helping ourselves to keep as much of our gains as possible. And that’s the only thing that really matters right?

You may also add a test booster for more support; examples would be ******* or Dermacrine Sustain. I will not go over these, but feel free to look them up as I have used them both and highly recommend both products for PCT.

Example of PCT

Week 1
    Clomid: 100mg
    Aromasin: 25mg

Week 2
    Clomid: 70mg
    Aromasin: 25 mg

Week 3
    Clomid: 70 mg

Week 4
    Clomid: 35mg

Also, people who are prone to gyno should add a 5th week of JUST aromasin to help battle against estrogen rebound, if any.

I had read this I guess my conflict was coming from looking at various other m-drol logs. Seemed like no one was really running the AI during PCT. Since this is stickied I'll go with the PCT as listed.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyph9 View Post
    I had read this I guess my conflict was coming from looking at various other m-drol logs. Seemed like no one was really running the AI during PCT. Since this is stickied I'll go with the PCT as listed.
    Most don't really know about the aromasin , it is kinda new but from everything I have read it works great.

It probably has something to do with the price as well. Not sure why something like a low dose of letro could be subbed in for it.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Aromasin is not new.

And M-Drol doesn't aromatize, which is why you see a bunch of people not running any AI's in their PCTs.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    And letro in your PCT is a big mistake.... do a little ****ing research.

I know they both inhibit aromatization and Letro is the way more aggressive of the two. I was simply speculating about a low dose.

The sticky mentions this but still suggests an AI, when just about every other cycle or piece of advice is just running Clomid in PCT. I think I'm going to go with my original PCT or just Clomid as about 90% of all the M-drol PCT recommendations suggest that.

"With its inability to aromatize , since it’s already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Because of this modification at the 5th position there is no reason to add any type of SERM/AI during your cycle."

Everything And Anything About Superdrol (SD) and Phera-Plex

Thread Information