Thread: Pro-NOS

jcsniper11 is offline New Member

Pro-NOS

What does everyone think about the companie's claims of 950% increase in NO and some fat loss? I've been using this product and havent noticed much of a difference personally. Does anyone know how long the extra NOS enzymes stay in the body because there must be some window for when you're supposed to work out after taking it

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsniper11 View Post
    What does everyone think about the companie's claims of 950% increase in NO and some fat loss? I've been using this product and havent noticed much of a difference personally. Does anyone know how long the extra NOS enzymes stay in the body because there must be some window for when you're supposed to work out after taking it
    The claims made in ads and on product packages are 100% BS.

Now that we've got past that, nitric oxide does have a place...it's just not a miracle. You're not going to get anything insane from it. You won't be ripping out 500 lb bench press reps or anything like that.

For an NO supp take it 30-45 min before you workout, these things usually work better on an empty stomach. Aren't there directions on the packaging?

jcsniper11 is offline New Member
    The reason im asking is that most NO supps are just precursors like L-arginine whereas this gives the actual enzymes to create NO or so it claims. i was just wondering if anybody knew how long these enzymes lasted

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsniper11 View Post
    The reason im asking is that most NO supps are just precursors like L-arginine whereas this gives the actual enzymes to create NO or so it claims. i was just wondering if anybody knew how long these enzymes lasted
    That sounds like BS...does it say specifically what "enzymes"? What are the product ingredients listed on the label?

n00bs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nooomoto View Post
    That sounds like BS...does it say specifically what "enzymes"? What are the product ingredients listed on the label?
    Yeah i call Bshit..

you want a vasodiliator? Look into niacin... 3,00mg daily

Thread Information