Eazy.E123 is offline New Member

Hdrol Clen Cycle

please critque my cycle, i dont know if this should be in the steroid section cause of hdrol, so i placed it here.

week 1 - hdrol 50 mg ed, clen 60 mcg
    week 2 - hdrol 75 mg ed ,clen 60 mcg
    week 3 - hdrol 75 mg ed,
    week 4 - hdrol 75 mg ed,
    week 5 - hdrol 75 mg ed, clen 80 mcg
    week 6 - hdrol 75 mg ed, clen 80 mcg
    week 7 - hdrol 75 mg ed

pct

Nolva

20/20/10/10/10

thank you

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    is this cycle designed to lean up, bulk, recomp...?

i have zero knowledge/experience with Hdrol but i would be wary of using a PH/DS alongside clen , just seems like it could potentially be a pretty ordinary combination of side effects if you were to eperience the worst of both substances.

If this cycle is designed for a cutter perhaps you could run the Hdrol solo for 7 weeks (assuming thats a decent timeframe for Hdrol usage) then begin clen through pct and run it till you reach the goals planned based on this cycle. That way you will have 7 hdrol weeks plus ??? clen weeks of cutting. up to you

before you begin make sure diet is completely in check, workout and cardio routine is completely in check and that you are of a suitable age to be using PH/DS.

also head over to the PCT section to get some feedback on the PCT you have outlined above. Im not expert on this but i have had good results with 40/40/20/20 regime

Eazy.E123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NBRD1808;****219
    is this cycle designed to lean up, bulk, recomp...?

i have zero knowledge/experience with Hdrol but i would be wary of using a PH/DS alongside clen , just seems like it could potentially be a pretty ordinary combination of side effects if you were to eperience the worst of both substances.

If this cycle is designed for a cutter perhaps you could run the Hdrol solo for 7 weeks (assuming thats a decent timeframe for Hdrol usage) then begin clen through pct and run it till you reach the goals planned based on this cycle. That way you will have 7 hdrol weeks plus ??? clen weeks of cutting. up to you

before you begin make sure diet is completely in check, workout and cardio routine is completely in check and that you are of a suitable age to be using PH/DS.

also head over to the PCT section to get some feedback on the PCT you have outlined above. Im not expert on this but i have had good results with 40/40/20/20 regime

im into more of a recomp. i will just use clen before hdrol then bulk on hdrol

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Agree with NBR, there could be no goal that I could think of that would include a PH and clen at the same time. Us the clen first because you won't be able to use after it til after PCT, and even then you are risking losing the muscle you put on.

Get rid of the fat first and then go from there, you can clean bulk or whatever.

NBRD1808 is offline Associate Member
    ^^^ makes good sense considering you are going for a recomp, clen to cut up a little first the hdrol to put size on some clean size

Thread Information