covert025 is offline Associate Member

Spawn cycle PCT help

Hey guys,

Did an H-drol cycle, Xtren/Estane cycle and an M-drol cycle before. Been out of the gym (work and lazy) and tried to cut weight, lost a good chunk of muscle for being out for a while.

I am thinking about starting up a cycle here in a couple of weeks. I have been back in the gym for a week now diet is more stable (getting enough of macros), some weight came back. In the past I have used Clomid + Nolva for PCT at 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20

I was thinking if just Nolva at 40/40/20/20 should be alright for a spawn cycle for PCT or do I REALLY need clomid. I don't like taking clomid as much, it supresses my libido which is already low enough in PCT and I get some other side effects like bloating and stuff. Nolva agrees with me more.

Would nolva be enough for PCT?

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    Bump

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by covert025 View Post
    Hey guys,

Did an H-drol cycle, Xtren/Estane cycle and an M-drol cycle before. Been out of the gym (work and lazy) and tried to cut weight, lost a good chunk of muscle for being out for a while.

I am thinking about starting up a cycle here in a couple of weeks. I have been back in the gym for a week now diet is more stable (getting enough of macros), some weight came back. In the past I have used Clomid + Nolva for PCT at 100/50/50/50 and 40/20/20/20

I was thinking if just Nolva at 40/40/20/20 should be alright for a spawn cycle for PCT or do I REALLY need clomid. I don't like taking clomid as much, it supresses my libido which is already low enough in PCT and I get some other side effects like bloating and stuff. Nolva agrees with me more.

Would nolva be enough for PCT?
    I have done cycles of spawn, phera/tren and epistane... with all I have done nolva 20 mg ED. No need to taper imo.

I would also suggest looking into some TestForce for during pct. Might help combat any libido issues and it greatly helped my last cycle getting the "boys" moving again.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    how about using clomid or nolva or both for pct.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livingwithdoms View Post
    how about using clomid or nolva or both for pct.
    It wouldnt hurt to use both. I prefer nolva, everyone will have an opinion on it.

Thread Information