CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member

M5 cellucor prework out? Any good?

Couple of guys I know were talking about it. And this other dude was telling me about how its even better than jack3d. Your thoughts?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just more snake oil.... as with most products that make fantastic claims, the results usually leave something to be desired... save your money mate!

"M5 Extreme Reviews
    Amazing claims and fantastic stories easily sell products, especially in the bodybuilding industry. Everything you come across is the next best thing. Finding what actually works is clouded by all the claims and unbelievable stories. Cellucor is one of the best companies at selling people by making fantastic claims. Cellucor targets the serious weightlifters with its product line of pre- and post-workout, protein and creatine supplements. M5 Extreme is cellucor’s creatine supplement that is supposed to enhance pumps, deliver energy and focus, increase lean muscle mass and improve athletic performance.

So is M5 Extreme any different than the many Cellucor products with amazing claims but only minimal results? M5 Extreme is a blend of pH-resistant creatine and creatine precursors, nitric oxide precursors, growth hormone agonists and insulin modulators to deliver muscular strength and size gains. It comes in three flavors: Fruit Punch, Cherry Limeade and Cinnamon Apple. By most accounts all three flavors are just OK tasting, but that’s not a big deal if you actually benefit from taking it.

The problem is most people aren’t seeing great progress and have to take huge amounts to see some, if any, benefits. Cellucor’s M5 Extreme can also leave you feeling miserable and bloated. The main ingredient is creatine monohydrate, which can help you increase muscle mass size but only when taken in large amounts because it is difficult for the body to absorb it. Many people say they see better benefits the longer they use it but even then the results are minor at best for almost all people.

Overall, M5 Extreme is not an ideal creatine supplement. After studying the ingredients and looking at hundreds of reviews, we wouldn’t recommend M5 Extreme. You are going to be better off using one of the more effective creatine supplements we’ve reviewed below."

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    That's very interesting.

However, I took one scoop of my buddys today 30 min before workout and I had a moderate pump (more than usual). But what really interested me was how vascularized I was. My muscles seemed to pop out a little more and I saw veins I didn't even know I had. So IMO, its a bad creatine supplement but a good preworkout supplement. In terms of pumps and focus. I'll probably just finish of the rest of the bottle I got (50% off, only $30) and stack it with purple K. See how that goes.

119gold is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Couple of guys I know were talking about it. And this other dude was telling me about how its even better than jack3d. Your thoughts?
    Someone just told me about this yesterday, and he too said he likes it more than jack3d. I had a drink of his before arms today and i definitely had some nice pumps, and i was more focused than usual. I liked it more than jack3d but superpump worked better for me..

Dguggenber is offline New Member

M5 Extreme is a good PWD

I have been taking M5 for at least a couple years now, on and off. I have found that compared to other supplements such as Black Powder, it may not have quite the same initial burst, but it does come through with a steady supply of energy throughout the workout. I normally take around 2 scoops, maybe less if I'm trying to save a little money. There are some other M5 Extreme Reviews at this website. I understand that many places make some wild claims about their ingredients, so I usually look through that stuff before I buy.

Thread Information