bigMomo is offline New Member

Acnescript for acne

Anyone ever hear of this stuff? My buddy swears by it but he doesn't use as much stuff as me. I've got some pretty nasty zits on my face back chst shoulders. This stuffs a pill so its supposed to work anywhere. I ordered a couple of bottles so I may be the guinea pig. Anyone?

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of it.

And I am pretty well versed on acne products since I have used anything and everything under the sun with issues in the past.

Probably junk.

Get accutane if you want to fix the problem.

I can't do accutane. My liver profile is all out of whack and doc wouldn't put me on it.

by the way I only paid $8 for two bottles they got a sample special going on for new users. what the hell nothing to lose got it at http://www.acnescript.com I saw some good reviews on acne.org but I don't know how many of them over there are taking as much stuff as we do! lol
    Last edited by bigMomo; 08-24-2010 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigMomo View Post
    I can't do accutane. My liver profile is all out of whack and doc wouldn't put me on it.
    He is probably lying to you about your "liver profile" being "out of wack". Are you on any medication to correct this problem?

Docs these days will not prescribe accutane until you have tried about 4 different worthless things before it that did not work and they have no choice.

They are afraid of being sued if someone offs themselves and then blames it on the drug.

You don't need a doctor to get it BTW.

My liver creatine levels have always been out of whack. Supposed to be under 100 & no higher than 200. Mine has always been400-700 before I even started working out. Sometimes its over 1000 now so I wouldn't do accutane anyhow. I did get the acnescript in the mail today. I'll post if the stuff works. Supposed to take 2 pills twice a day. I jsut took 4. I'll take 4 twice a day for a week then go to the two a day. I'm hoping this stuff works & that doubling it will speed things up.

Site says 4-7 days to start to see a change. Nothing at 2x dose after 1 day.

Ok. Day 2 at 4 pills twice a day. It might be starting to work. Maybe. I'll know more tomorrow.

This stuff works! Day 5 now and I'm my zits are definitely drying up. No question. Older zits are losing their not as bright red. Day 5. Awesome! 8 pills a day so I'm mostly through the first bottle. I'll pull back to 4 a day for the second bottle. Hopefully it's upped my immunity - thats what they say it does - and killed most of the bacteria in my pores. Anyone else trying this or am I it??

I just realized you only have 7 posts, all about this new "wonder drug"

FRAUD ALERT!!!

Color me a skeptic based on that alone.

It's amazing how it takes accutane a month to work (or more) yet this stuff works in 5 DAYS!! No question!! Awesome!!

Wait - let me get this. From the guy that tells me to go on tane even though my liver numbers have been out of whack all my life I am now a poser because I found something that works that you lord of the acne hasn't heard of?? Do me a favor and don't try it. In fact if you don't need a doc for tane why don't you get some and smoke it. Couldn't do any more damage up there than has already been done. Anyone else that has a brain that works take a look at the stuff. Double the dose and see for yourself. Don't listen to that blowhard. I'm sure they're scamming everyone out of a fortune at $3 for the first sample bottle. PS I'm looking the envelope it came in. $2.43 in postage. Whew! Fraud alert. They are really raking it in on this fraud.

I'm into my second bottle now. Only taking 4 pills a day. Where this stuff does really well is in getting rid of old red scars. They just fade. Now as for new zits its helping but not as much as I'd hoped. My buddy is almost cured of his zits but again he doesn't use anything. His are all natural zits. Mine are maybe 30-40% less. Still good but not curing me yet. I doubt it will. So - for everyone who lots of zits from ahh stuff it will help. As I said before I only paid $11.00 for two bottles but they go to normal price after that - $40. Still worth it if it keeps doing what it does.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    sounds like a sales pitch to me

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    sounds like a sales pitch to me
    These morons think we haven't seen stuff like this before.

Yes - I would be a moron if I was hocking this by saying it reduced my zits by all of 30%. Have you used that much s**t that you can't even consider something new that you babyhead or you slick didn't find on your own? There is so much garbage on this site and your knocking me? Get a life. Especially you baby. 28,000 posts. What the f**k do you do? Sleep in here? 28 THOUSAND posts?!?!

I'm done posting for now. Anyone has a question post it. I'll check back every now and then and answer any real questions on my progress.

FYI for anyone. I've been backed down to the normal dosage of 4 pills a day. If I were to put a number on it I'd guess my acne is down by 40%. I think the 8 pills a day def helped me get clearer faster to start. I was hoping for more but hell it still works better than anything else I've used. By 40% I mean fewer and smaller zits. I still get some giant ones but all of them giant ones included go away a lot faster. The puss cones shrinks on their own as long I don't pick it. I just still get more of them than I hoped. One thing that does work well is they fade a lot faster I mean a lot faster. Thats probably more important than fewer zits. If it stays at this level I'll keep buying it.

Thread Information