POPS is offline Senior Member

colon cleansing, good idea??

I had a death in the family last week and everyday we were at a family members house paying respect and eating literally every single BAD thing that you can possibly imagine. I bet I put on atleast 5-8 lbs of fat!

I realize that I have to get back on track asap but would a colon cleanser help me " clean out " my system faster and safer??

Thanks...

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Are you full of shit? j/k I would up my friut and vegatable intake as well as clean foods and plenty of water too. Fiber would be good to move everything out. I've tried Colon cleanse product and the only thing it gave was the shits.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Are you full of shit? j/k I would up my friut and vegatable intake as well as clean foods and plenty of water too. Fiber would be good to move everything out. I've tried Colon cleanse product and the only thing it gave was the shits.
    thats hilarious!!!

As far as fiber, should I get one of those fiber drinks and take them for a few days?

Fruit??? I do not need the extra sugar, ya know?

The veggies, no problem. I usually have 4-6 cups of greens/day anyways....

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Go to Walmart. Get their Psyllium Husk Fiber in the Rx section. It is a powder. 1 scoop shaken in a glass of water, 2x a day, times 2 days, you will be clean as a whistle. I like the sugarless, if you can find it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think it's good to do once in a while. I dont remember which product I used but I remember the results from the first time. OMG it was like the adds. Looked like black tar and 4x the normal amount. LOL

Since then it's never been the same, thank god and once in a while I use this stuff called slimming tea. You drink one or two cups before bed and when you wake up you will have some slight or more than slight stomach cramps and have a couple healthy bowl movements.

I usually take a couple with me on trips since I tend to not be regular when traveling.

Went to walgreens the other day and picked up some metamusil. Let's just say holy s@@t! Lol!!!

All better!

Bluelabel is offline New Member
    Iv'e used a colon clense it definately works but id recommend to just up your fiber eat alot of veggies ya soem metamucil is always straight. Do it the healthy way and if that doesnt work colon clense is always an option

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    sorry, more comfortable removing my opinion.
    Last edited by SuperBird; 08-20-2010 at 09:38 PM.

low_trigger is offline Junior Member
    is this for people that dont take a dump atleast once a day?

Thread Information