Thread: New to Hdrol

c3blizz is offline New Member

New to Hdrol

ok guys gotta noob question. im 27, currently 258lbs and have been lifting serious for 6 years now. i have taking many cycles of spawn, rage, and the old M1T. its been a little over a year since i have cycled through a PH and am wanting to start another, to break through a wall i have hit.

i am currently taking true mass,bcaa,beta alanine, superpump 250, and karbolyn. i have been on this routine for a while now and make gains, but slow.

i have read many threads on the hdrol, and am pretty set on trying this bad boy out. i have seen many different cycle options listed for different people, so i was wondering what your opinion was for my situation.

im also not familiar with what the peoples choice is for PCT. in the past i have just taken gaspari nolvadex . any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I liked it. What are your goals with this cycle? How tall are you and what is your BF?

Gaspari's Nolvadex is trash. Get a real SERM when dealing with these products. Since they are anabolic steroids once passed through the liver.

c3blizz is offline New Member
    im 6' .my goal is really strength and mass. im at a raw bench of 455, been there for a while. everytime i have been stuck at a weight, i can do a 6 week cycle and break that wall. i respond very well to PH, with little side effects. but i have to admit, i dont go to heavy on dosage. i always take a milk thistle and some sort of liver cleanse as well.

what would you recommend as a solid PCT? oh and i havnt checked BF in years lol.. but if i had to guess, id say close to 14%

For H-drol only I'd go with Clomid 50/50/50/50

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    do p-mag instead.

Spegs21 is offline New Member
    I had great results from h-drol. I started it a few months after my last e-pol cycle. Seems a lot easier on the body then e-pol was. I used Organ Shield for my CA and am on Recycle as a PCT now.
    Last edited by Spegs21; 08-09-2010 at 12:40 AM.

mf3485 is offline New Member
    H-drol will give you some strength and lean gains, but there are better options available for mass and strength. Definately use clomid or nolva as people have suggested but you may want to look into m-drol if strength and mass are your goal it is more similiar to m1t and the other ds you have done in the past. P mag is also supposed to be similiar to h drol but p mag is more for building mass while h drol is a little more for lean mass and burning a little fat. If you do decide to use h drol go 75 mg per day at least, good gains with almost no sides at that dose.

swamp88 is offline New Member
    lookin forward to my cycle h-drol or p-mag
    Last edited by swamp88; 09-13-2010 at 08:08 AM.

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    i thought h drol and mdrol have been banned?

Quote Originally Posted by yucon92 View Post
    i thought h drol and mdrol have been banned?
    Nope. I have sources, but aren't allowed to post due to them not being sponsors.

Research is key, you'll find them.

Thread Information