musclestack is offline Productive Member

question on ECA stack I bought

Hello. I just bought an ECA stack today, and I have a few questions regarding its contents.

1. I bought a product called Betafed (for nasal congestion), which contains pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. Every 5mL contains 30mg. However, I've also read that pseudoephedrine is not the same as ephedrine; is this true? Also, on the bottle, it says that the product mat make me drowsy, which is not something I want.

2. If this will not work for me in an ECA stack, what other product can I look for that contains ephedrine? I cannot find Bronkaid anywhere where I live, and I don't know of any other products.....any suggestions on a widely available product that contains ephedrine??

Thanks guys!

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Anyone? Can someone maybe give me a list of OTC products that contian ephedrine?

jypoll is offline Member
    pseudoephed will not work the same as ephedrine especially if your using cough syrup that will make you drowsy. i dont know where you can get epehdrine in usa but if you know someone in canada they will be able to send you a few bottles in the mail, and it is unlikely that usa customs will seize it

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Primatene Mist is OTC ephedrine in USA. Controlled though. Or you could just buy an Ephedra poduct from a lot of places on the internet.
    Last edited by Failure; 08-30-2010 at 11:35 PM.

GEM_69 is offline New Member
    actually you can get the same effect without the ephidrine. I use some stuff that is called bitter orange extract and u get the same effect over a longer period of time but it isnt as strong. But it works and its easy to get ahold of. try that and see what u think

CoolStroybro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack View Post
    Anyone? Can someone maybe give me a list of OTC products that contian ephedrine?
    Bronkaid

SNRose07 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM_69 View Post
    actually you can get the same effect without the ephidrine. I use some stuff that is called bitter orange extract and u get the same effect over a longer period of time but it isnt as strong. But it works and its easy to get ahold of. try that and see what u think
    Does bitter orange "feel" like the same effect as ephedrine or does it actually have the same effect on the alpha and beta adrenoreceptors or both? I just ran across some info on bitter orange, but haven't familiarized myself with it enough yet.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    bitter orange is what is used to extract synephrine

Thread Information